William Blount Governors vs Alcoa Tornadoes

Governm

I said before the season started that the Govs could compete with Alcoa and could even beat them and I still believe that. They always say a team improves most from game 1 to game 2 and I think the game tonight was a good wake-call and was a lesson in how dangerous any team can be when they are allowed to stay in the game. Plus being able to win a game like that on the road has got to give the team confidence. I think we'll play much better next week at home and give Alcoa all they can handle.

I said before the season started that the Govs could compete with Alcoa and could even beat them and I still believe that. They always say a team improves most from game 1 to game 2 and I think the game tonight was a good wake-call and was a lesson in how dangerous any team can be when they are allowed to stay in the game. Plus being able to win a game like that on the road has got to give the team confidence. I think we'll play much better next week at home and give Alcoa all they can handle.

You know it was Lenoir City, right? Confidence is good, but William Blount will need a lot more than that against Alcoa.

He will

Rankin will either retire or go to a private before Shad can get WB strong enough to beat them.

Shad needs at least three years of having the players go thru a Ruth County type weight training.  It took a bunch of years to convince Shad that is what kept beating him by R'dale.  Coach W going to Smyrna from R'dale and installing the system is what gave Shad his state titles.  Having Sonny Gray helped a BUNCH also.

Football players ALL having the same PE period and lifting all during it is all it is.  They have to SERIOUSLY lift though.