William Blount Governors vs Alcoa Tornadoes

Governm

He won't be at William Blount long enough to. :roflol:

Everyone here on coacht said he would never coach a game. And guess what? He coached us to a W tonight! And guess what else? Tonight I talked to one of the boosters and he was telling me that Shadowens,his wife, and daughters love Blount County and have no plans to leave anytime soon.

Everyone here on coacht said he would never coach a game. And guess what? He coached us to a W tonight! And guess what else? Tonight I talked to one of the boosters and he was telling me that Shadowens,his wife, and daughters love Blount County and have no plans to leave anytime soon.

Scott Meadows didn't have any plans to leave and we saw how that turned out

Rankin will either retire or go to a private before Shad can get WB strong enough to beat them.

Shad needs at least three years of having the players go thru a Ruth County type weight training. It took a bunch of years to convince Shad that is what kept beating him by R'dale. Coach W going to Smyrna from R'dale and installing the system is what gave Shad his state titles. Having Sonny Gray helped a BUNCH also.

Football players ALL having the same PE period and lifting all during it is all it is. They have to SERIOUSLY lift though.

You're wrong. Rankin wins games because Alcoa totally outclasses 9 out of 10 teams on its schedule when it comes to talent most years.And I can't be sure but I guarantee it was the same at Riverdale. His great coaching is having their stud RB carry the ball every play and run over inferior teams. But they did look ok passing it on a 1A team in the jamboree.

Rankin will either retire or go to a private before Shad can get WB strong enough to beat them.

Shad needs at least three years of having the players go thru a Ruth County type weight training. It took a bunch of years to convince Shad that is what kept beating him by R'dale. Coach W going to Smyrna from R'dale and installing the system is what gave Shad his state titles. Having Sonny Gray helped a BUNCH also.

Football players ALL having the same PE period and lifting all during it is all it is. They have to SERIOUSLY lift though.

If W is "the" reason Shad "received" his state titles, then why hasn't Siegel won multiple gold balls??? 😂

You're wrong. Rankin wins games because Alcoa totally outclasses 9 out of 10 teams on its schedule when it comes to talent most years.And I can't be sure but I guarantee it was the same at Riverdale. His great coaching is having their stud RB carry the ball every play and run over inferior teams. But they did look ok passing it on a 1A team in the jamboree.

Alcoa spread the field tonight against Webb so Rankin can open it up too. Tornadoes big!

If W is "the" reason Shad "received" his state titles, then why hasn't Siegel won multiple gold balls???

Coach W came closer to beating Maryville than any other Ruth Co team so far.  Never just the coach.  Both Coach's won when they had superior QB's.  Shad having a really GOOD QB coach helped also.

This sounds like old times.  Just need 2Priceless joining in.

Coach W came closer to beating Maryville than any other Ruth Co team so far. Never just the coach. Both Coach's won when they had superior QB's. Shad having a really GOOD QB coach helped also.

This sounds like old times. Just need 2Priceless joining in.

So which coach do Rutherford Countians like more? Rankin or Shad?

Coach W came closer to beating Maryville than any other Ruth Co team so far. Never just the coach. Both Coach's won when they had superior QB's. Shad having a really GOOD QB coach helped also.

This sounds like old times. Just need 2Priceless joining in.

Lol, yes it does. Shad also had the advantage of Rod Wilks. What I wouldn't give to have a pair like those two again to watch. Nothing wrong with Coach W, just took the opportunity to give you a hard time LOD.