Hendersonville @ Siegel

CommandoFan81

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Stars have an outstanding RB in Howse and an outstanding QB in Middleton. The Stars want to play their up tempo spread while Hville wants to play the game in a phone booth. Hville needs to possess the ball, cut out the penalties, and not allow the Stars to dictate the pace of the game. Siegel ran 72 plays the other night which would not be good for Hville if repeated this week. Wyant has shown year after year that his offense can a lot of points on anybody so a big task ahead for the Commandos. O and D lines need to play physical for 48 minutes and take it to the Stars. Looking forward to going to the Boro, eating at my favorite place there and seeing a good game.

The Stars have an outstanding RB in Howse and an outstanding QB in Middleton. The Stars want to play their up tempo spread while Hville wants to play the game in a phone booth. Hville needs to possess the ball, cut out the penalties, and not allow the Stars to dictate the pace of the game. Siegel ran 72 plays the other night which would not be good for Hville if repeated this week. Wyant has shown year after year that his offense can a lot of points on anybody so a big task ahead for the Commandos. O and D lines need to play physical for 48 minutes and take it to the Stars. Looking forward to going to the Boro, eating at my favorite place there and seeing a good game.

Toots? :popcorneater:  :mrgreen:

Top 4 in no particular order, get to the Boro early enough could hit 1 before and 1 after

Slick Pig

McAlister's Deli

Bunganut Pig

Toots

Always a fan of Toot's! Heard good things about Slick Pig but never been there. I like Newt's. Went to the original in Oxford Ms and been a fan ever since. Murfreesboro has grown so much I cannot even fathom what is there anymore. Especially on the northern 231 side.