Week 3: Greenback @Oneida

crow

This of course is my favorite game all time.GB against Oneida!Typically a hard fought fourth quarter game.GB is 4 for 5 the last five games of the series but this looks to be like another nail biter.I hope its nice and sunny because HWY 27 is one of my favorite motorcycle rides and the Reservation in my second favorite place to watch a bigh school football game.crow if you hear a rumble coming North Fri about 6:30 itll be ole OnB.Hopefully we will get to talk a little before the game.I dont think im going to make a score prediction for this one,just gonna wait and see.Good luck to all.

Edited by orngnblk

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this game be on the radio or Internet?

Yes hive105.com but I recommend tunein radio. It's a free app & hive105 broadcasts there as well as weco 101.3 (coalfield, Sunbright, Warburg, Harriman, Oakdale area) and you can pause, rewind and if you have paused or anything you can fast forward to catch back up. It was an awesome feature wrangling a 3 year old last night. Also OHSradio on Facebook and Twitter do pretty much play by play updates.

This of course is my favorite game all time.GB against Oneida!Typically a hard fought fourth quarter game.GB is 4 for 5 the last five games of the series but this looks to be like another nail biter.I hope its nice and sunny because HWY 27 is one of my favorite motorcycle rides and the Reservation in my second favorite place to watch a bigh school football game.crow if you hear a rumble coming North Fri about 6:30 itll be ole OnB.Hopefully we will get to talk a little before the game.I dont think im going to make a score prediction for this one,just gonna wait and see.Good luck to all.

Probably my favorite as well. Oneida is 1 for the last 1 in this matchup :roflol: seriously though this series is one of streaks. Historically there have been 3-4 year streaks for whichever side you look at with occasional 1 win years here and there. The last 4-5 years have been pretty good ones. Before that there was typically a clear advantage one way or another. This year is a toss up until I scout a lil more. Both have already been tested by quality opponents. I just hope we avoid a hangover week after last nights slug fest. The good thing is nobody ever has to gouge either team to get 'em fired up for this game. Gonna be a long week till Friday night!

Love everyone of the big rivalries:  Coalfield, TC, So Pitt, Hampton, and Greenback. (no particular order...they all tough)  I could use help this week:  SMASH, CHAMP, FLAIR, KLONDIKE, CLEATLESS etc.  (even Pujo)  That was some plow we pulled last night....and I'm not joking either. (thanks Roy)  JuJu Hut going to get a workout this week....I may paint my fingernails.  :rolleyes:  If I had any left....!   

Kazam

I don't know Pujo....this game is huge for playoff position.  I would think the winner of this one is going to take a huge step forward in the race to get top seeding. (or at least up near the top)  I don't discount any of the other teams on the board but to get this win will certainly favor the team that takes it.  I hope the Reservation proves fruitful to my tribe.

Kazoo :thumb:

I don't know Pujo....this game is huge for playoff position.  I would think the winner of this one is going to take a huge step forward in the race to get top seeding. (or at least up near the top)  I don't discount any of the other teams on the board but to get this win will certainly favor the team that takes it.  I hope the Reservation proves fruitful to my tribe.

Kazoo :thumb:

I think the winner takes the top spot but that don't really matter very much either. 2 would play region 1.s 3.and thats a beat down. Might get tougher after the 1st round. I'm starting to get a feel of things and I think I could pick the winner, but outtta respect for two proud programs, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself. 

I think the winner takes the top spot but that don't really matter very much either. 2 would play region 1.s 3.and thats a beat down. Might get tougher after the 1st round. I'm starting to get a feel of things and I think I could pick the winner, but outtta respect for two proud programs, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself.

C'mon pujo, you're not gonna offend either side with an honest assessment and opinion on this one.