William Blount Governors vs. Dobyns-Bennett Indians

Governm

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After tonight I'm impressed with DB and I don't see anymore 6'6 d1 wideouts ... So DB should win this game big and go 8-2 (sorry I jumped ahead) !!! DB impressed me with their fight to win even though they lost (I hope their heads are high ) !! Correct a few mistakes and they will be that much better !!! And heck far this team is young !!! Go Indians

Edited by kingindian33

After tonight I'm impressed with DB and I don't see anymore 6'6 d1 wideouts ... So DB should win this game big and go 8-2 (sorry I jumped ahead) !!! DB impressed me with their fight to win even though they lost (I hope their heads are high ) !! Correct a few mistakes and they will be that much better !!! And heck far this team is young !!! Go Indians

There two big wideouts didn't beat us I think.They had that one TD pass and a few other catches but really nothing that put the game out of reach.To me I think #17 at QB should have got more reps.He looked like he could be a beast.Thought they didn't use #9 as much as they should.Both #5 and #9 was a lot bigger(taller) than the guys covering them and OR didn't seem to want to take advantage of it.At first site I thought those guys would kill us,But I think the OR coaches didn't use them.Would love to see those guys in maroon and grey!.