Marion Co. @ Meigs

BooBoo5

This will be an interesting game.

I expect Marion to win by a TD.

i agree with you. I think this game is close. Should be a great game and I would be surprised if it was a blowout either way! I am ready to see what kind of heart this team has when they are hit in the mouth. I think CB is more than a quality opponent! Can't wait to watch it!

i agree with you. I think this game is close. Should be a great game and I would be surprised if it was a blowout either way! I am ready to see what kind of heart this team has when they are hit in the mouth. I think CB is more than a quality opponent! Can't wait to watch it!

Marion might win big. I really don't know how good I think they are yet. I expect a close win. A big win wouldn't surprise me much. A loss would shock the BadWord out of me.

Jasper should win by mercy rule. Anything less is underachieving. Also, if not by mercy rule then Jasper may be overrated. Just saying

Lol, really? Not sure if anyone in the district will mercy rule Meigs. They dominated the stats against Oneida, they were just unfortunate that they had two turnovers deep in Oneida territory. I guess go ahead and call us overrated. I look for Oneida to represent the east in cookeville in 1A