Week 3:Oak Ridge at Farragut

BigDave1967

OR defense will save us from our inept offense.

RWR

LOL,,,I sure hope so. Meanwhile our inept offense had as many yards as the DB offense. I'll take a team with an inept offense that gains as much as the #6 team in 6A, and beats them at their place. Apparently an inept offense, a good defense, and a good kicking game is enough to be 2-0 against two good teams. What's inept is throwing an interception on the 11 yard line when in automatic field goal range. Why not send it into overtime and only have to go 10 yards against a good defense and have an automatic stop against an inept offense? Of course, if you think that way then you can't bash your own team's offense and the coaches, which is what you love doing.

LOL,,,I sure hope so. Meanwhile our inept offense had as many yards as the DB offense. I'll take a team with an inept offense that gains as much as the #6 team in 6A, and beats them at their place. Apparently an inept offense, a good defense, and a good kicking game is enough to be 2-0 against two good teams. What's inept is throwing an interception on the 11 yard line when in automatic field goal range. Why not send it into overtime and only have to go 10 yards against a good defense and have an automatic stop against an inept offense? Of course, if you think that way then you can't bash your own team's offense and the coaches, which is what you love doing.

High school rankings are fun to talk about but that's about all their good for.

The option is made by how good the qb can read the D.It looks to me like the QB is not making reads.No matter what kind of option u run u have to read the defense.I just wonder if its pre determined from the coach or is QB doing it.Of course it dont help when you are gettin hit b4 you can make a 3 step drop or when the ball is being handed off.I hate that dive up middle.We run that play to much.I would love to see pistol or something to give qb a shot at looking down field.We should have a deep just throw it up go pass to Tee at least 10 times a game.I think we improved some though and look forward to watching the offense get better.Proud of team and coaches.Crowd was also much louder.GO CATS

Admirals in a close one 21-17.

We tried  and tried to tell Kingsport that our defense was mighty tough but they would not listen. Now, Farragut thinks they can hang a black jack on us. Well good luck trying but don't be surprised when we strike and strike your offense hard.

Best wishes to both teams,

RWR!

Edited by WillieTheWildcat