Morristown East vs Tennessee High

THSSpectre7

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THS running game was great Last week. Who is #56? Best pulling guard I have saw in a long time. Yes , #5 & #22 are great backs but they didn't get touched in the 3rd qtr. What does Mo East have up front and can they answer the THS front five?

Think that's Terrence Thompson. Junior. Pretty quiet guy but I didn't pay much attention to him. Too busy watching Shuff I guess haha

Think that's Terrence Thompson. Junior. Pretty quiet guy but I didn't pay much attention to him. Too busy watching Shuff I guess haha

#56 is Marquze Thompson. He transfered from Virginia High his sophomore year and has made tremendous progress since becoming a Viking. The coaching staff has done a very good job grooming this kid on and off the field because he was a hellion when he first arrived. I was also impressed with the lead block he gave Rosenboro on his 80 yard scamper. From the looks of him on that play, he may be a short yardage option coming out of the backfield. The kid's got good feet and is pretty fast!! 

#56 is Marquze Thompson. He transfered from Virginia High his sophomore year and has made tremendous progress since becoming a Viking. The coaching staff has done a very good job grooming this kid on and off the field because he was a hellion when he first arrived. I was also impressed with the lead block he gave Rosenboro on his 80 yard scamper. From the looks of him on that play, he may be a short yardage option coming out of the backfield. The kid's got good feet and is pretty fast!!

You're right Cap. Thanks for the correction

Morristown East's should be able too move the ball against Tennessee High, the

question is can we stop them at all. East's has looked solid against the run in the

1st two games. The reason may be, because we are so terrible in pass coverage

that no-one has had to run the football.

We have a lot of young player in the secondary that keep getting burn deep. I know the coaches are working hard on getting it fixed.

This is really a big game for East's, because it is the 1st confer game and no-one wants to start the season 0-3.Go Luck and I hope my Canes get there 1st win!

Edited by Morristown48

Hypothetical question for Tennessee High fans....    if the THS team that beat South last week had showed up in the first game against DB, what would have been the outcome of that game?       Remember, answers are HYPOTHETICAL, however there are things we can learn about reality by pondering these types of things....