Liberty @ Milan

This should be a very good one. Milan opened up the offense a little bit last night against Humboldt. I suspect however we will have some problems rushing the ball against Liberty if their defense is as good as I suspect they are. Milan qb executed the play action beautifully when Peabody sold out on the run D. Gonna have to do that to score some points on Liberty. What say you all??

Oh and DHS..... I got ya covered. :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty's D played lights out vs NS gave up some big plays but recovered nicely and created turnovers. O still needs some work but get it done when they have to seem to be very balanced with the run and pass game. 3 weeks in a row scored rushing passing and the D has had a pick 6.

On paper, Liberty should win by 14......

Going out on a limb and go with my gut vs on paper, and say Milan takes this one 10 to 7.

It's not played on paper...it is being played in Milan...ur gut is a better predictor of this particular outcome

How many times has Milan lost at home?

How many times has Milan lost to a team in their 1st ever meeting?

I'm thinking the odds don't sit in libertys favor.

All that being said...8/28/15 liberty loses this game...8/21/15 liberty wins going away

Which Liberty squad shows up???