Bruceton @ Perry County

tigermanager58

Gosh i would hope so PC that would be like 16 dressed kids...Never seen such limited #s b4...and im not knocking Bruceton at all. I think yall are the #3 team in our Region.

I need to make sure because I have to give one to the PA announcer and he'll probably get upset if he notices a bunch of names and no numbers since he'll probably be saying their names enough Friday night.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know PC is down but at the same time they have played two pretty good teams this year. I know MTP ain't great and WC beat them 35-0 but MTP had what it took to beat PC and that's a lot of team speed. MTP could get to the corners on PC at will. This week could be a little closer if PC can move the ball and not leave their defense on the field all night.

I was driving through Gleason the other day and they were practicing. I counted 19. I wondered if it was the whole team, because if so, they can't even scrimmage!

Yes they brought 18 or 19 players to the game at Dresden Friday night. Not looking great for Gleason this year. Looks like 2013-2014 was the last competitive team Gleason will have for years to come.

I hate any team that likes basketball more than football! I'm going with Bruceton 56 PC 8

Easy Wildcat, Easy lol. I wouldn't say that necessarily but yes we are a basketball town but we have never had a really good coach besides Coach Rick RIce for a couple of years. But our administrators obviously didn't care to let him go and we haven't been able to get a coach that can really get kids to play and make the best of it. Our coaches IMO are just doing it to do it, not a lot of passion about it at all besides two of them. One that's the Defensive coordinator and he played high school football in Texas. I'd almost have him be the head man but of course our school system doesn't work like that. And the other is our Middle School coach. He's done a great job with the Middle School boys who are (1-1) Lost at Houston County 30-28 and Won at Stewart County 20-12. Most of the guys on the Middle School team besides only 4 played on the team last year and they have 25 kids. Anyway about the game....I got to go with Bruceton because well our offense is probably one of the worst i've ever seen.

Bruceton- 56

Perry Co.- 8

Edited by PCVikingBcast