Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

Tca comes in at 0-2 Adamsville is 1-1. Both teams are searching for identities and this week better find them if they want to reach deep into the playoffs.

If Adamsville can contain Goldsmith i like our chances but we gotta get better execution on offense or it will become another long night. Sweatervesters beware these birds got a bad taste in their mouth right now. Might as well take it out on some lions.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of hard for me to comment right now. I will know a little more later in week. I would love to have a couple of those Hardin C defensive players! Those guys were headhunters! Right now I can't even begin to speculate on game! My mind is still blown losing to an inferior talented team last night. It actually wouldn't have bothered r to lose to Aville because I know you are talented and could go a long ways but not that team last night. They have a great QB and that's it!

Kind of hard for me to comment right now. I will know a little more later in week. I would love to have a couple of those Hardin C defensive players! Those guys were headhunters! Right now I can't even begin to speculate on game! My mind is still blown losing to an inferior talented team last night. It actually wouldn't have bothered r to lose to Aville because I know you are talented and could go a long ways but not that team last night. They have a great QB and that's it!

Yeah, that and ESPN's #5 recruit in the country playing both ways on the line  :rolleyes: Plus a solid and deep supporting cast...

Come on, Mr. TCAIntense. You're a better man than comments like these. You can't lose by three TDs and claim to be the better team. 

Anyway, this one should be a close game from looking at early performances of both teams. I'll take TCA by a field goal in a low scoring affair, with Goldsmith being the difference maker. Let's say 17-14. 

Yeah, that and ESPN's #5 recruit in the country playing both ways on the line :rolleyes: Plus a solid and deep supporting cast...

Come on, Mr. TCAIntense. You're a better man than comments like these. You can't lose by three TDs and claim to be the better team.

Anyway, this one should be a close game from looking at early performances of both teams. I'll take TCA by a field goal in a low scoring affair, with Goldsmith being the difference maker. Let's say 17-14.

I was referring to skill players. I think it's obvious Who Smith is and what he can do. He didn't beat us. Their skill players are not as good as our skill players and our line is better with the exception of Smith. KUB, they only had 192 yards offense. Leading rusher only had 55. They are not 21 better. One of those TD's was a gimme when we went for it on 4th down on their 10. No way we would do that if special teams hadn't screwed up! If we punted they get it on the 50 and not the 10. Hey, this Senior class took two of three from them. Most of our Seniors have started since soph year and same for them.

Ok, let's get back to Aville and TCa game. Aville fans please tell me how in the world you only had 20 yards total offense? I know HC's defense was stout but yall l have played against stout defenses many times over past 5 years and gained 200 yards with no problem.

Edited by TCAIntense

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I m torn don't know who will show up. I would like to see a leader come forward on defense. Offense needs to step up less than 150 yds in two games. Gut check time

I disagree with Zebra. I think Aville has plenty of skill players back. Means is a top 5 back in West Tn and Whirley is really good. Nixon is a very skilled athlete as well. Even though they only had 20 yards against HC I'm still concerned. They are very capable of 250+ yards on any given night. Too good of OL to write them off. Also excellent coaching. Gray and Butler and scratching their heads but i would be willing to bet they both figure it out. Just hope Brandon figures it out one game later! Lol

Come Monday morning A'ville Will be focused on one thing, and that is game three with TCA! I think it will be a really exciting game! TCA comes in with a 0-2 Record and Adamsville come there with a bad taste left over from Friday nights game. Both teams come in to the game wanting to change the course of their programs. It's going to be a battle! Good luck to TCA and I'm hoping it's and injury free game. Go Cardinals!