Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No panic in our Birds ! We have played two very good teams of larger classification ! Playing HC in Aug instead of Oct and at there place was tough ! Prolly 4-5 thousand on hand , it was a playoff atmosphere for sure ! As this team gels it will be hard to handle ! The cream will rise and leaders will imerge ! TCA will be a battle as always but I like our chances !

It should be an interesting game between two programs that are looking to find themselves early on in this football season.  Not sure exactly what happened with Adamsville against Hardin County but I do know that Adamsville did what they had to do against Chester County the week before.  And despite what some may lead you to believe on another thread, TCA absolutely beat themselves in the first two games against St. George's and USJ.  Both games were much more competitive than the final scores indicate.  

I believe that the coaching staffs at both schools will get their teams right this week in practice and that we will get to see a competitive and spirited game between the two rivals.  While it is only Week 3 of the football season, so much is riding on this game for both teams and the outcome of this game will have potential implications in any playoff run that both teams may have.  

Edited by ReitzFan

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

They only come in small and medium so we would've out of luck. We Aville men are full figured need them XL. Man that's allot a plaid on one person

This is a big game for both teams , looks funny seeing TCA 0-2 ! Not normal , but a running clock on us was a weird feeling also ! Both teams will come into this game hungry and looking for redemption ! Teams speed should be in our favor and line play ! #1 for the Vesters will be a deciding factor , we stop him and we got a shot !

predictable offense is the problem. we act like 18 is the only one who can run it. if so he needs to run power leads etc. not a good singleback back. hardin co is the real deal in 4a, look for them to go far in the playoffs if they stay healty. 19 should be back he's got 9 more fingers, tape it to another and go. aville must run power I traditional and quit the gimmicky stuff. also must establish a short passing game, tight end and all. that will open the field up for big gains and big plays. got to use the personnel to their abilities, not as superior talented at skill as in the past.

Intense, why would tca go for it deep in their own territory (I am guessing that's what u meant at the 10).?? or else they would kick a field goal with your sons leg he's good from 45-50.

predictable offense is the problem. we act like 18 is the only one who can run it. if so he needs to run power leads etc. not a good singleback back. hardin co is the real deal in 4a, look for them to go far in the playoffs if they stay healty. 19 should be back he's got 9 more fingers, tape it to another and go. aville must run power I traditional and quit the gimmicky stuff. also must establish a short passing game, tight end and all. that will open the field up for big gains and big plays. got to use the personnel to their abilities, not as superior talented at skill as in the past.

Intense, why would tca go for it deep in their own territory (I am guessing that's what u meant at the 10).?? or else they would kick a field goal with your sons leg he's good from 45-50.

No, we were on the other end 90 yards away! I would have done the same thing. I was just saying that if we had been down 7 instead of 14 we wouldn't have done that and it made the score look worse. It's time for us to move on. Aville game is always biggest game of year because so much is riding on it. I'm real anxious to see what adjustments we make this week. Aville played against two pretty stout defenses so I'm not discounting their offense at all. Our defense is solid but not at the level of those two teams especially HC.

I think this is a very good post. Would like to see them get back to their identity and that's a power football team. I do think someone has to take the QB job in order for this team to make a deep run. I think you are spot on about getting the passing game going. Make those short passes, get comfortable and move the chains. Offense gets some rhythm then take a shot downfield. I thought the Chester County game was a little foreshadowimg into last Friday's game. Maybe that fixed the focus and entitlement problem going into another big one.

Edited by coltmccoy

I think this is a very good post. Would like to see them get back to their identity and that's a power football team. I do think someone has to take the QB job in order for this team to make a deep run. I think you are spot on about getting the passing game going. Make those short passes, get comfortable and move the chains. Offense gets some rhythm then take a shot downfield. I thought the Chester County game was a little foreshadowimg into last Friday's game. Maybe that fixed the focus and entitlement problem going into another big one.

Good post also.