Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to be honest...1 game left on schedule I'm worried about and that's next week in Milan...planning on seeing Nashville Christian in the quarters and Union City in the semis

Zebra, I assure you Aville, Trezveant, TCA, GCA, Marion and about 5 more are not cupcakes BUT I do believe Huntington would win 2A if they had stayed. Don't think anyone would have stopped that offense. On a side note, I just left the TCA/USJ 6th grade game. TCA dominated 35-14 and guess what offense they ran.......the Huntington offense! It was awesome! Very fun to watch! I couldn't find the ball half the time. TCA has a 6th grader that is the next Jabriel Washington! I promise you he is. That's what everybody was saying at the game. Unreal speed. With that offense Huntingdon always has a chance. Good luck to the Stangs!

TCA thanks for the props...Huntingdon is going surprise some teams this year...not the same 3 yards and a cloud of dust...we are spreading things out more this year and I love it...athletes all over the field...2 qbs in backfield...can't give away too much but when these boys get it all figured out look out...Wildcat IF we beat Milan I will guarantee we will destroy u on your field

Edited by ZEBRA35

TCA thanks for the props...Huntingdon is going surprise some teams this year...not the same 3 yards and a cloud of dust...we are spreading things out more this year and I love it...athletes all over the field...2 qbs in backfield...can't give away too much but when these boys get it all figured out look out...Wildcat IF we beat Milan I will guarantee we will destroy u on your field

Take it one game at a time there youngblood!!

Intense, your teams problems are identical to avilles with goldsmith and means. But u guys have the passing advantage. I would not be surprised to see y'all win friday night, sadly:(. One team will get on the right track or at least a track.

I'm not buying the "woe is me" song from you guys! You have too much talent and size. We aren't setting the woods on fire with the passing game either. Our QB did show some flashes of hope in our scrimmages so I believe he has the chance to be ok. If we can stop the jet sweep we can win the game. That's a big IF. It's killed us in the past and even JSU ran it against us effectively. Goldsmith is a better back than Means but I think Means is one of the best in West Tn. Goldsmith is 212 and strong as an ox. The weight and strength is probably the advantage over Means. Heck, Means may get us for 200+ if we aren't careful then your big back Whirley is very dangerous.

Zebra, I assure you Aville, Trezveant, TCA, GCA, Marion and about 5 more are not cupcakes BUT I do believe Huntington would win 2A if they had stayed. Don't think anyone would have stopped that offense. On a side note, I just left the TCA/USJ 6th grade game. TCA dominated 35-14 and guess what offense they ran.......the Huntington offense! It was awesome! Very fun to watch! I couldn't find the ball half the time. TCA has a 6th grader that is the next Jabriel Washington! I promise you he is. That's what everybody was saying at the game. Unreal speed. With that offense Huntingdon always has a chance. Good luck to the Stangs!

Sangle Wang!