OOLTEWAH OWLS VS ERWIN NC. WARRIORS

Really don't know anything about you guys, but I expect you have a large roster of 70+ and some athletes. Doubt you will have the size Mt. Paran had as they would make some small colleges jealous.

Our quarterback sat out last Friday even though he seemed fine on the sidelines. So I imagine he'll be back this week and he's an outstanding player.

Wish you all safe travels over to Asheville, and hope it's a good clean game. Erwin doesn't get much help from local officials that's more Asheville's deal.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really don't know anything about you guys, but I expect you have a large roster of 70+ and some athletes. Doubt you will have the size Mt. Paran had as they would make some small colleges jealous.

Our quarterback sat out last Friday even though he seemed fine on the sidelines. So I imagine he'll be back this week and he's an outstanding player.

Wish you all safe travels over to Asheville, and hope it's a good clean game. Erwin doesn't get much help from local officials that's more Asheville's deal.

CAN'T WAIT! #LOP #GOOWLS

#LOP! !!!

I KNEW BLAZE WAS A CLOSET OWL FAN!! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BLACKMAN FAN FROM THE DAYS OF THAT STUD RB I MATHERS! #LOP! !!

Ahhhhh heck fire... who told him...lol. We have a sophomore who will be better than Mathers IMO I hope ya'll wear Erwin out Good luck and Give'em heck !!!

You guys need to go to ncpreps.com 3a message boards. Some people in the Asheville area don't think it will be a tough game Erwin.Im appvol over there. Unlike some people in NC I got  respect for TN high school football.

http://ncpreps.forums.Unapproved Website/threads/mac-week-3.18837/

I keep up with North Carolina high school football,Murphy Bulldogs for the most part. I'll have to check it out. B):thumb: