Eaglets come to Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We,ve got our fingers crossed Lawnman.You couldn't ask for a better bunch of kids.

I don't think Dakota pierce starts but I've known his dad Jamie for 36 years and if these kids are anything like Dakota is and I'm sure they are kids like this are something to be proud of. Edited by lawnman

I think cloudland and gp will be hamptons toughest challenge during the regular season. Cosby will be the best team they've faced so far. I heard McDowell put a whoopin on avery. I'd liked to have seen y'all play them this year

Me too!

Cloudland will be a game just because!

I hope we play like capable against GP...I looK as forward to that game as I did the Oneida game.

I watched Cosby...I think Avery or JC would give Cosby a game.

Me too!

Cloudland will be a game just because!

I hope we play like capable against GP...I looK as forward to that game as I did the Oneida game.

I watched Cosby...I think Avery or JC would give Cosby a game.

I would like to have seen this Hampton team get to play last years GP. Talk about a slobber knocker!! I don't think GP is nearly as good as they usually are and Hampton probly rolls em pretty good this year.

I've seen both Avery and JC....uhm I well uhh yea I'll have to respectfully disagree. Hampton may very well have made JC look bad but unaka had more offense in 1 quarter against Avery than they did all night against us. Avery looked pretty bad imo..