heritage vs south doyle

I think this is a game that we could possibly win but we've got to fix the defense before I say that its a sure thing but whats your guys opinion on this game.

South Doyle got killed by Karns, a team that got killed by Bearden by 50 points. If Heritage can't win this game they won't win a game all year.

Does anybody know anything about south Doyle? I know they killed HHS last year.

I know they had a ton of seniors they lost from last yrs team they lost bruce of course who went to tennessee and their qb and just got beat pretty good by a karns team that lost to bearden 50 7 the wk before so i would probably say their not that great and its a game that we should win but i don't know what heritage team is going to show up

Does anybody know anything about south Doyle? I know they killed HHS last year.

S/D is very young and inexperienced. Made very high number of mental errors in first game. Made fewer in Karns game.

Karns drastically changed their offense between the Bearden game and S/D game. Of course, S/D was not prepared for the change and the youth/inexperience was not able to adapt much during the first half. Second half was much different after having time to make adjustments.

After seeing Karns' running back, it is very evident why Oklahoma State gave him scholarship offer. He is big, fast and has very good skills.

S/D has some talent but it will take more experience for them to break into the "W" column.