South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Looks like op and Roy will have to stay on the other one. I think this game will be closer than a lot of people think........for a while at least. Depth should takeover in the second half and it will be cramp city.

I agree with you ttp...I think the starting athletes on both sides cancel each other out...the biggest advantages the warriors will have is line play and the kicking game....but I do think it will be competitive...I worry more about Logan throwing on us than them running on us.

it is true SP has an open date this week before playin MC.....so its not out charater to start the thread......but; how is it the T po po has locked up that Roy guy on the other MC thrashes SP thread and didnt lock up the other.......didnt Roy started his 1 hr before Purple Power 68....Indian, do you have bad feelins for Roy.....cracks ole Booger up anywho; this game aint played for 2 more weeks....Grider gonna have 2 weeks to try and prepair.....thinking it gonna be a long night for them pirates; losses like this could force Grider out again

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger