South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

it is true SP has an open date this week before playin MC.....so its not out charater to start the thread......but; how is it the T po po has locked up that Roy guy on the other MC thrashes SP thread and didnt lock up the other.......didnt Roy started his 1 hr before Purple Power 68....Indian, do you have bad feelins for Roy.....cracks ole Booger up anywho; this game aint played for 2 more weeks....Grider gonna have 2 weeks to try and prepair.....thinking it gonna be a long night for them pirates; losses like this could force Grider out again

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I could care less about Roy, Seq doesn't play SP until next year. One topic had half a dozen posts already and the other had his. He can post on this one until the cows come home.

thought that was SP, SC beat a couple weeks ago......memory must be slippin.....gotcha 2 wins in a row Indian; gotta be feelin good bout that young McCallie hire.....and thanks again for openin up to Booger bout your feelins for Roy

Roy was still the first to thread it

Booger just sayin  :wub:

Old Pirate figures this one will get locked before the day ends. Coacht works overtime when the kinfolkes start feuding, so the fact Jasper plays Meigs this week their attention needs to be with another orange & black team! BTW.....if RD's thread was started 1st, what deputy locked the 1st one. OP was always under the impression the early bird got the worm!

thought that was SP, SC beat a couple weeks ago......memory must be slippin.....gotcha 2 wins in a row Indian; gotta be feelin good bout that young McCallie hire.....and thanks again for openin up to Booger bout your feelins for Roy

Roy was still the first to thread it

Booger just sayin :wub:

Indian must be part Jasperlite, figure he'll be decked out in his best purple suit today giving thanks

Old Pirate figures this one will get locked before the day ends. Coacht works overtime when the kinfolkes start feuding, so the fact Jasper plays Meigs this week their attention needs to be with another orange & black team! BTW.....if RD's thread was started 1st, what deputy locked the 1st one. OP was always under the impression the early bird got the worm!

our little teepee dwellin friend said utter things had to happen w/ Roy

Booger just Sayin smiley-7492.gif

this will be my only post on this thread. Boycott. The "T" has disrespected Roy .

maybe CoachT will ban Roy! If he could have gotten the name of the schools correct then maybe his thread would still be active! Maybe MC will show the same amount of respect to you guys on the field that Roy and his turd herd shows for for MC on these threads!

I could care less about Roy, Seq doesn't play SP until next year. One topic had half a dozen posts already and the other had his. He can post on this one until the cows come home.

I garuntee you I could care less about your sorry azz to. I made a durn website first. These durn boards aint like they used to be. Got to many deputies get a little power and think they can control everything even when board rules arent broken. Thats why I dropped my plus membership. I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1