Science Hill (1-0) vs. Bradley Central (2-0)

Acumen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can stop Bradleys QB you will win. its that simple. The QB is their best player and is their leading rusher too

I really like our defense this year. The linebackers are very fast to the ball and hit like a freight train. If BCs line is suspect that will be an advantage we can exploit because we also have a quick defensive line as well. Should be a good test for them.

I really like our defense this year. The linebackers are very fast to the ball and hit like a freight train. If BCs line is suspect that will be an advantage we can exploit because we also have a quick defensive line as well. Should be a good test for them.

Well Bradleys offensive line is completely replaced. But their QB is a stud. Highly recruited and is only a junior I believe. He makes the offense go. If yall can key on him and stop him you have a good chance to win. With that being said it will be tough to do that. Plus playing 3 hours away on a long road trip will be tough. Bradleys stadium and field is one of the better ones in the state. Be safe on the drive down

Well Bradleys offensive line is completely replaced. But their QB is a stud. Highly recruited and is only a junior I believe. He makes the offense go. If yall can key on him and stop him you have a good chance to win. With that being said it will be tough to do that. Plus playing 3 hours away on a long road trip will be tough. Bradleys stadium and field is one of the better ones in the state. Be safe on the drive down

Really glad to hear about the facilities, we play in a great home complex as the community has spent over $5m on the football field and field-house.  So great to know we will be playing in another great facility.  

I think the travel can be used more as a crutch for some teams.  This group has made the 5 hour drives to Nashville the last two season and purposely took scrimmages this year at Lenoir City and Knox Catholic just to get ready for the travel.  If we play poorly (which I don't believe we will) it won't be because we are new to three hour bus rides.

Excited about the game and should be a nice match up between the QBs, our QB put up 150 yards rushing and three touchdowns against BC last year in the playoffs from the RB position.  I believe he verbally committed to Cornell prior to start of season to play D-1 in the Ivy League.  So certainly not Power 5 Conference but he can run and throw the football and D-1 scholarships don't grow on trees.  We have three other kids with D-1 offers so we have a talented group of juniors and seniors to carry the load.

As I said if we can get our special team issues cleaned up we should be a very good football team on both sides of the ball.

Thanks for the safe travel wishes...I just hope traffic is friendly Friday afternoon!

Go Toppers!

Really glad to hear about the facilities, we play in a great home complex as the community has spent over $5m on the football field and field-house. So great to know we will be playing in another great facility.

I think the travel can be used more as a crutch for some teams. This group has made the 5 hour drives to Nashville the last two season and purposely took scrimmages this year at Lenoir City and Knox Catholic just to get ready for the travel. If we play poorly (which I don't believe we will) it won't be because we are new to three hour bus rides.

Excited about the game and should be a nice match up between the QBs, our QB put up 150 yards rushing and three touchdowns against BC last year in the playoffs from the RB position. I believe he verbally committed to Cornell prior to start of season to play D-1 in the Ivy League. So certainly not Power 5 Conference but he can run and throw the football and D-1 scholarships don't grow on trees. We have three other kids with D-1 offers so we have a talented group of juniors and seniors to carry the load.

As I said if we can get our special team issues cleaned up we should be a very good football team on both sides of the ball.

Thanks for the safe travel wishes...I just hope traffic is friendly Friday afternoon!

Go Toppers!

I believe you guys will win the game because y'all have more playmakers. Bradley was without their coach for the 1st 2 games because of the recruiting violations this past spring. He will be back for SH so that will be a plus for Bradley. Edited by fooseball96

If the DB fans didn't post on you're thread you'd hardly make it on page one. You only have about three fans that post here. We're just trying to help you get noticed.

With all due respect we don't need any help getting noticed. We let our kids play on the field take care of that. We don't feel the need to get on here and second guess our coaches and bash every aspect of what they and the players are trying to accomplish. Just Saying!!!!!