Week 3:Jefferson County at Maryville

BigDave1967

This is the HOUSE DIVIDED game this week. Wife is a Jeff County graduate. She is going to game. She will sit on Jeff County side. I will be on Maryville side.

Thats definitely a rock and a hard place RR. Depending on the room on the visitors side, I may be sitting on that side too. How big a house does Jeff County have? Edited by strongx

Yeah, that win over Grace Christian looked good at first, but it's not looked nearly as good since. GQ will go easy on his alma mater though

Yeah CAK pounded them. CAK looks to be real good, but I think Grace was overrated. Plus, it's hard for any 1A team no matter how good they are to stack up against a big 6A school, mainly because of team depth.

Yeah CAK pounded them. CAK looks to be real good, but I think Grace was overrated. Plus, it's hard for any 1A team no matter how good they are to stack up against a big 6A school, mainly because of team depth.

Yeah, 6A vs 1A is almost always a mismatch simply because of depth. Jeff County stands no chance Friday.