Gca vs Oliver springs

Raven52

Guess I am not in my right mind then.......With that being said, OS lost its entire backfield Friday to injury and I suspect at least one of them will not be back this week. Those 3 of course play on D as well so having to play Grace this week isnt desirable. With Grace coming in 0-2 I suspect they will be hungry for a win. Hopefully OS can keep it close and then anything can happen.

There is a certain kid from OS backfield who always battles injuries. Hope it's nothing serious. But being honest, there is never a desirable week for OS to play Grace this year. I'm not being disrespectful, just giving my opinion.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I am not in my right mind then.......With that being said, OS lost its entire backfield Friday to injury and I suspect at least one of them will not be back this week. Those 3 of course play on D as well so having to play Grace this week isnt desirable. With Grace coming in 0-2 I suspect they will be hungry for a win. Hopefully OS can keep it close and then anything can happen.

Hate to hear about the injuries govols. Hope those kids get back this week or soon. What happened? If you don't mind sharing.

Hate to hear about the injuries govols. Hope those kids get back this week or soon. What happened? If you don't mind sharing.

For the one who I suspect is not returning this week, it was a very bad concussion. He had to be taken by ambulance at halftime to UT. Prayers are appreciated. This is also the kid I think Rudy was offsides was speaking of......

For the one who I suspect is not returning this week, it was a very bad concussion. He had to be taken by ambulance at halftime to UT. Prayers are appreciated. This is also the kid I think Rudy was offsides was speaking of......

I sincerely hope this kid is ok. These are only kids and I don't think any of us ever want to see them hurt, especially with head injuries. Good luck to your injured players.

I am a loyal Oliver Springs fan and i think with GCA coming in 0-2 it does not bode well for us. I just hope we can keep it close, we gotr a much much improved team this year. I hope its a good close game and most of all injury free. I know Mckamey is a heckava coach and his staff is also, but our staff aint too shabby either. I believe  Hammock, and Green may have a little something for the Rams. I wish good luck too both teams. And if the laws of the jungle were in play i would say Bobcats always eats rams for supper. But that is just my wish.. Good Luck too both teams..  GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!