Sunbright at Harriman

No, haven't in probably 30 years. I know, doesn't make any sense to me either. The gate would be huge with little to no travel cost. Rumor has it they used to play every year for about 10 years with Scott winning 9 of 10. I heard it was the last 9 they played with 7 of those 9 shut outs. I have no way to confirm that but the rumor is some feelings got hurt and now they don't play still. I don't know how it would pan out but I think some years we could give em a run while others not so much. It's a game I'd like to see either way.

Crow, you are just about spot on correct about this. I was on staff at SHS at this time. The grown-ups blame the kids for fighting, as the reason for not playing. I have my doubts this is the REAL reason.

No kind way to say it towards Sunbright but Harriman literally could've hung 80 on those guys. 390 yards in the first half and what's even more scary is it was all on the ground. Garrett had 4 carries for 198 yards and 3 of those were TDs.. Phipps was close behind with 114 yards on 5 carries. The offense is running excellent so far and the defense is not far behind. Sunbright isn't the best measuring stick but when push comes to shove, when the offense is going as strong as it is, it's going to be extremely hard to stop.

No kind way to say it towards Sunbright but Harriman literally could've hung 80 on those guys. 390 yards in the first half and what's even more scary is it was all on the ground. Garrett had 4 carries for 198 yards and 3 of those were TDs.. Phipps was close behind with 114 yards on 5 carries. The offense is running excellent so far and the defense is not far behind. Sunbright isn't the best measuring stick but when push comes to shove, when the offense is going as strong as it is, it's going to be extremely hard to stop.

defense was better than I expected tonight too. Sunbright really never moved the ball and scored on a kickoff.

Rockwood will be a good measuring stick for you all. That's what scares me about coalfield is we don't play a good team until you all. I'm hoping we are just playing to the level of the competition and will step it up.