Huntland vs Summertown

creed35

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland was impressive last year... Are they down or have they just played tough games?

Very good point... At the start of the season I had Huntland pegged to finished 2nd or 3rd this year in the Region... Gave Columbia Academy (same team as this year as last year) a very good game, so I figured they'd be just as good this year too as CA.

Best question I guess is who all did the Hornets graduate from that good team posistion wise?.?.?

Very good point... At the start of the season I had Huntland pegged to finished 2nd or 3rd this year in the Region... Gave Columbia Academy (same team as this year as last year) a very good game, so I figured they'd be just as good this year too as CA.

Best question I guess is who all did the Hornets graduate from that good team posistion wise?.?.?

Huntland lost 5 starting lineman and the top 2 back ups, also lost a 1200 yard rusher.  I still think they can turn it around although they are facing a serious injury problem right now.