Huntland vs Summertown

creed35

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland lost 5 starting lineman and the top 2 back ups, also lost a 1200 yard rusher. I still think they can turn it around although they are facing a serious injury problem right now.

Losing the core of the group in the line and your best back, yeah, that'll change things up a lot... Thanks for the info.

Best of luck to both teams Fri. nite.

Didn't CA lose three kids to D1 schollys? No way they are the same team

I can't speak to how many CA lost, but know CA lost their QB from last year but have picked a good replacement on Dylan Johnson, have a good back in Primm, and still have Thompson and Garrison - their 2 major weapons from last year... CA Bulldogs looks just as good as last year and may be even better.

I can't speak to how many CA lost, but know CA lost their QB from last year but have picked a good replacement on Dylan Johnson, have a good back in Primm, and still have Thompson and Garrison - their 2 major weapons from last year... CA Bulldogs looks just as good as last year and may be even better.

Yeah from what i understand they are just as good as last season and lost a few ppl but the QB was really the only main guy lost. They will have something to say in playoffs...especially getting to come out of the East!

I was surprised with ca losing last week, don't think their qb is as good as last years but don't have to be real accurate with that group of receivers. I'm not ready to give them the region just yet. I think MTP is going to continue to get better as the season goes and could be in the mix in the end, they are loaded with athletes just gotta get things rolling.

I was surprised with ca losing last week, don't think their qb is as good as last years but don't have to be real accurate with that group of receivers. I'm not ready to give them the region just yet. I think MTP is going to continue to get better as the season goes and could be in the mix in the end, they are loaded with athletes just gotta get things rolling.

Columbia Academy played a pretty good Franklin Road Academy.... I was not at all surprised and said pregame that week FRA had what it took to beat a very good CA. The game went back and forth all night with FRA's defense keeping them in the game with a few interceptions.

CA went for 2 for the win in a 2nd overtime instead of kicking and tying it again.

CA will dominate this Region, and the CA QB will only get better as season progresses too.

Appreciate the props on mTp, I agree, but as of now; this is my position.

Edited by Big Bigby

As long as Huntland has #21 they will win.  That kid is BEAST!!!  Also #34 and 9 are very good.  Those 3 if healthy will beat Summertown.

Why do you make that automatic assumption? Because S-Town is an upstart school? Partner the Eagles are not your normal upstart team... If they had been able to play Loretto later in the year, You could flip flop the score... You are in for a surprise tomorrow night..

Hunt land by 20. S town not ready for this yet. Zion barely had a team don't get to fired up yet. Don't even think Zion is in a district this yr.

well that sure shows how much you know.... lol... Yes Zion is in a district...They are in a private school divsion... You may wanna change your name... Its not a fact when you are wrong. S-Town will turn some heads... Go Big Blue

They are not private... d2 is private. Aka ensworth is private. CPA is also in the private classification(same as Zion only larger) only because they charge tuition. But they are in a district. Grace a future opponent of Summertown is in a district with yall and I believe is also private. They can only offer small financial assitance according to the financial records of applying students. So they can't recruit. And up until this yr. they have been in a district. They asked tssaa for a two yr break to try and rebuild there program. And calm down reporter. Didn't say Summertown sucked or anything. Really just a little defense are we. Good luck to ur upstarts.

Edited by Simplefacts