Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

For my favorite purple fan, Big Purple, to continue frightening your puppy litter: so they want to shut down johnson, Stangs last season rushing leader, OK then try to stop pearson, think you can stop both rushers, OK try a third Dodson, which all three over a hundred I believe vs Camden, oh you think you can do same as last season and put 9 in the box and shut down all three good luck, as we had three receivers clift, bailey, and wade with td receptions vs camden, Stangs have 6 weapons behind a great O line senior heavy,with hutcherson D1 prospect not to mention Williams at fullback was killing lions from fullback spot extra lineman with speed/feet/hands.....oh by the way they got team chemistry as well.

Edited by stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit post stangfan89 this is a week 4 game we had a bye week in week 1, they got rid of week 0 and it is a 11 week season now I know TSSAA always has to keep it confusing.  Well BigPurpleMachine I will say this to u, I said I would try to make a post next week after game so we could talk about it if no one else beat me to it, well stangfan beat me to it, by 5 days lol.

I wanna talk about this game but we got a few more days.  If no one else posts on here though I'll favorite it and talk about it right away late Friday.

Stangfan, you forgot to mention our college prospect Hutcherson, a honest mistake with how many weapons we got, we should just give the dawgs a roster program so they know who is gonna take them to the morgue

For my favorite purple fan, Big Purple, to continue frightening your puppy litter: so they want to shut down johmson, Stangs last season rushing leader, OK then try to stop pearson, think you can stop both rushers, OK try a third Dodson, which all three over a hundred I believe vs Camden, oh you think you can do same as last season and put 9 in the box and shut down all three good luck, as we had three receivers clift, bailey, and wade with td receptions vs camden, Stangs have 6 weapons behind a great O line not to mention Williams at fullback was killing lions from fullback spot extra lineman with speed/feet/hands.....oh by the way they got team chemistry as well.

What are you guys running offensively?? Wing-T?? I would assume so since you have multiple backs posting yardage. I wouldn't think you were doing the single wing like you did with Warbritton.

Got the makings for a great high school football game, at least the atmosphere surrounding this game will be great.  Milan has sputtered a litle early and is not the same ole Milan as they've been in the past.  Huntingdon is pretty good and will pull this out in a close, just my opinion.

Got the makings for a great high school football game, at least the atmosphere surrounding this game will be great. Milan has sputtered a litle early and is not the same ole Milan as they've been in the past. Huntingdon is pretty good and will pull this out in a close, just my opinion.

Not that I think your wrong I just here the same thing every year. "Were not the same ole Milan". Yet we always seem to win 10+games and go deep in the playoffs. We shall see how it pans out this year.

Edit post stangfan89 this is a week 4 game we had a bye week in week 1, they got rid of week 0 and it is a 11 week season now I know TSSAA always has to keep it confusing. Well BigPurpleMachine I will say this to u, I said I would try to make a post next week after game so we could talk about it if no one else beat me to it, well stangfan beat me to it, by 5 days lol.

I wanna talk about this game but we got a few more days. If no one else posts on here though I'll favorite it and talk about it right away late Friday.

Stangfan, you forgot to mention our college prospect Hutcherson, a honest mistake with how many weapons we got, we should just give the dawgs a roster program so they know who is gonna take them to the morgue

Thanks Kermit I could tell us and big purple going to have some fun so didn't want to blow up Collinwood post with Milan stuff. Made the week 4 change didn't know that terminology changed.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/huntingdon-high-school-huntingdon-tn/08534e5bf9

BigPurple you have to make a free membership name but you can get a look on us, tell me your honest opinion on #44 and how you think you will fare against us.  I think Camden was alright but wouldve loved to have their running back with them so we'd had them at their best.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/huntingdon-high-school-huntingdon-tn/08534e5bf9

BigPurple you have to make a free membership name but you can get a look on us, tell me your honest opinion on #44 and how you think you will fare against us. I think Camden was alright but wouldve loved to have their running back with them so we'd had them at their best.

Not going to lie I tried to watch it but it wouldnt let me fast forward or make the screen any bigger, yet i sat thru 3 mins of band and cheerleaders then gave up...

Not going to lie I tried to watch it but it wouldnt let me fast forward or make the screen any bigger, yet i sat thru 3 mins of band and cheerleaders then gave up...

It let me on google chrome, dont know if u got that browser or not it let me full sreen it didnt try volume..  Game takes almost 10 minutes to start.  Full screen button is on right.  Not best game to watch anyway full of penalties try a diff video later in the season.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog