8/31/2015 Ap Top 10 Poll

5thquarter

I'm only going to say this one time(then we can get back on topic)..God's chosen people were the Israelites not Catholics. If you are a believer, HE does not favor one over the other!! End of lesson.

I was only joking mister trf. I know they WERE the chosen people, sad thing is that a lot of people still believe they are the only ones. I was just joking about the Catholics. I agree 100%

Class 2A= Record Pts Prv

1. Marion County (16) 2-0 181 3

2. Boyd Buchanan 2-0 155 4

3. Tyner Academy 1-0 126 5

4. Trezevant (1) 1-1 124 2

5. Adamsville (1) 1-1 109 1

6. Forrest 2-0 93 9

7. Meigs County 1-1 51 6

8. Grace Christian 0-2 40 7

9. Hampton (1) 2-0 36 NR

10. Sullivan North 2-0 35 NR

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Trinity Christian Academy 16. 11, Waverly 16. 13, Rockwood 13. 14, Austin-East 12. <

i am not a fan of the polls! If you look at each team on this list I would say any of these teams could beat the other on any given night. GCA has played 2 really good teams and Tyner beat a powerhouse ND team (which is really impressive). This will be an exciting year. I am just thankful I am get to watch it! Good luck to all!

Class 2A= Record Pts Prv

1. Marion County (16) 2-0 181 3

2. Boyd Buchanan 2-0 155 4

3. Tyner Academy 1-0 126 5

4. Trezevant (1) 1-1 124 2

5. Adamsville (1) 1-1 109 1

6. Forrest 2-0 93 9

7. Meigs County 1-1 51 6

8. Grace Christian 0-2 40 7

9. Hampton (1) 2-0 36 NR

10. Sullivan North 2-0 35 NR

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Trinity Christian Academy 16. 11, Waverly 16. 13, Rockwood 13. 14, Austin-East 12. <

Thats 8 teams out of East Tennessee. 4 of those Marion, Tyner, Boyd, and Meigs are in the same district. Playoff time will be real fun. 

i am not a fan of the polls! If you look at each team on this list I would say any of these teams could beat the other on any given night. GCA has played 2 really good teams and Tyner beat a powerhouse ND team (which is really impressive). This will be an exciting year. I am just thankful I am get to watch it! Good luck to all!

I agree. Its great that we are getting recognition, but my top 10 would look different. Trezevant and Adamsville would be top of the list. No way Grace would be 8th, they are a top 5 team, no doubt in my mind. 

I was only joking mister trf. I know they WERE the chosen people, sad thing is that a lot of people still believe they are the only ones. I was just joking about the Catholics. I agree 100%

No harm, no foul. If I misunderstood anyone I stand corrected.

it all good girls....Odin is showin Booger the way

Booger just sayin smiley_viking_zpsgf92q3ig.gif

Edited by Booger