Week 2 1A AP Top 10

Preseason we were in the "others receiving votes" section. I guess beating a down team with a running clock and then getting a win over a ranked 2A team completely turns voters away SMDH. This is why I'm so glad there is a playoff system instead of just a poll system. No offense to any ranked team, I just don't understand the voting criteria. At least it's good fodder for debate.

same for us. We lose we get other votes, we win we get nothing

Whitwell being ranked over Oneida just literally makes me laugh!!! hahaha

Whitwell is garbage, a truly one dimensional team that if their run is shut down they have no chance. Oneida should definitely be up there. Polls are ridiculous though, there is no way Marion should be number one, maybe around five but it is what it is, should just fuel the players.

Whitwell is garbage, a truly one dimensional team that if their run is shut down they have no chance. Oneida should definitely be up there. Polls are ridiculous though, there is no way Marion should be number one, maybe around five but it is what it is, should just fuel the players.

Garbage?Ouch!The part about polls i agree with totally. Edited by orngnblk

You know, in reality no one gets to see all the teams out there. so most picks in the polls probably go through the grapevine. Now I do think Whitwell is a head scratcher, but hey nothing is perfect. Everyone seems ok with the top three, so we all going to have to keep pushing to get there. Oneida not being in the top ten hasn't caused me any lack of sleep. I think we are a solid football team and if we keep winning the polls will eventually recognize that. I can make a persuasive argument that GB-Oneida game is the top game in single A outside of the top ten. They are giving us a hill to climb....we can either sit and be comfortable or make the climb. It is what it is and only way to chance something is do your job. Friday's game will push the winner a little closer, if not in. My two cents.

Kazaloona

• Upvote 1

In all honesty id have them @4 above Dresden and Coalfield.

Whats with all the hate towards Dresden? Have you seen them play? Word is they have one of , if not the best QB in West Tennessee. Not saying they deserve to be top 3 but their resume looks pretty good so far. Huntingdon and Dresden will be in the mix at the end.