Westmoreland/Forrest

thetruth2008

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest is one of only four 2-0 teams in the entire State that has not given up a point yet.  They only allowed a total of 31 yards of offense to Moore County last week.  VERY stingy on that side of the ball.   The run a WingT so you won't see many passes thrown.  I think they've only attempted four passes through two games.   

I'll have Coach Kriesky on my show Friday at 4:15 if you guys want to listen in.    You can stream my show by clicking my signature, Friday!

Good luck to both teams, this should be one of the better games in the state next week.

Forrest is one of only four 2-0 teams in the entire State that has not given up a point yet.  They only allowed a total of 31 yards of offense to Moore County last week.  VERY stingy on that side of the ball.   They run a WingT so you won't see many passes thrown.  I think they've only attempted four passes through two games.   

I'll have Coach Kriesky on my show Friday at 4:15 if you guys want to listen in.    You can stream my show by clicking my signature, Friday!

Good luck to both teams, this should be one of the better games in the state next week.