Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too early to start this partner.  Hopefully the team and coach don't look past Tullahoma like the fans are.

Yeah they scored a couple of tds last Friday night so they are ready for the state championship now. I say Tullahoma takes them, Larwence may. that is a big rivalry too.

Yum, Yum the kool-aid is tasting real good in mc.  I should know I drank it for several years at GC.  Enjoy it while it last, it is good.  As far as the game goes maybe you guys can get Buckhorn to schedule a Thursday night game so that the old coaching staff will have another reunion at the Brickyard.  Naw surely that wouldn't happen again.  I doubt they will have access to our press box.  Probably just stand on the side line and spoon feed rufus.  Good Luck to all until then.

Come early to the High School and get a delicious Reeds bbq baked potato, dessert and a drink for only $10.  Shuttle service will be provided to the stadium from 4-7. GO CATS!!!

Yum, Yum the kool-aid is tasting real good in mc.  I should know I drank it for several years at GC.  Enjoy it while it last, it is good.  As far as the game goes maybe you guys can get Buckhorn to schedule a Thursday night game so that the old coaching staff will have another reunion at the Brickyard.  Naw surely that wouldn't happen again.  I doubt they will have access to our press box.  Probably just stand on the side line and spoon feed rufus.  Good Luck to all until then.

Come early to the High School and get a delicious Reeds bbq baked potato, dessert and a drink for only $10.  Shuttle service will be provided to the stadium from 4-7. GO CATS!!!

Thanks for the invite 5. And yes the kool aid is delicious, how is your prune juice tasting so far? :roflolk:

• 2 weeks later...