Sullivan Central vs. Cherokee

GoVols119

I went to this game last Friday. I can see why central is 0-3 but I didn't need to see the game to answer that question. Fox can't coach. Central has almost 1000 students and can only get 35 kids to play football. I guess with Fox as the coach is the reason lots of player leave for other schools and lots just quit the sport. Fox is single handedly ruining the kids good memories of High school football. I can't speak any better for the offensive coordinator or the defensive coordinator. All the way around Central is still a Terrible team. Good quarterback though. BTW Central has a kid on the bench that's like 6-5 360 pounds. He hasn't played yet this year according to someone I talked to at the game. Why? My goodness all he has to do is stand there. Fox, please spare those kids up there and buy a book on coaching.

I know that nobody wants to spend a lot of time talking about Central but my Lord. Johnson County 13 Central 6. For the love of God somebody please fire Coach Fox and the asst coaches. He only has a few more wins than years he has been their coach. This is pitiful. I think he has 9 wins in 7 years or something like that over there at Central.