Camden @ McKenzie

@38320

Camden is at McKenzie this week. I heard on 96.5 it was homecoming for the Rebels. Is that true? McKenzie is always hard for me to figure. They are like an old Johnny Majors Tennessee team. They sometimes win games they should lose and lose games they should win. What do you think about this game? 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill bite.

Camden is an unknown right now. We played a good Waverly team close to even while shooting ourselves in the foot all night fumbles and the what not.

Got hammered by a very impressive Huntingdon team while playing them toe to toe for the first quarter.When the wheels came off it was because Huntingdon knocked them off!,not fumbles not penalties just got man handled.

We made quite few changes this past week on both sides of the ball and looked improved  but it was an undermanned East Hickman team we whooped up on.  I hear/heard that The rebs have had  blocking problems at least game one  and I know we wouldn't have been able to take advantage of that the last 3 weeks because we couldn't tackle.. 

Im going with the Lions because I know the talent these kids have and have faith in the Coaching staff.  These boys are going to have to man and wrap up  bumping shoulders isnt knocking anyone down when  you're undersized anyway 

This ones tough McKenzie started off bad but played good against last 2 games I know they werent the most talented bunch they played but they gave them a kicking anyway.  Meanwhile Brown from Camden is back again I think with him out u found out you got other options if Coach Blow can take advantage of that it'll help Camden.  McKenzie has got to block for their quarterback and they will be able to get some points on the board and make it a fight as well.

I'm going to pick Camden 28-20.  Good luck to both teams.