Peabody @ Lake Co.

VintageTide731

I agree.Put LC out of their misery.Ready for basketball.Thought Butch Jones was on the sidelines Friday night.Had SF on the ropes.Lake Co was winning about 28-6 I believe and since LC doesnt have a punting game,went for a lot of 4th downs and not quite at midfield and failed and put SF back in the game.But being doing that all year ,so not complaining about that.LC made no adjustments.Was windy Friday night so couldnt really throw deep.Wilkes had over a hundred yards in the first quarter.Late in the game,SF knew LC wasnt going to throw and brought everyone.SF scored on a 4th and 15 with about 20 seconds or something close as a LC defender seemed like he wasnt worried about playing defense and let SF get behind him in the end zone.But still LC had the lead with about 4 minutes to go in the game and had a 3rd and 3.Thought Wilkes would get 3 yards in 2 plays.LC throws a pass to Wilkes that was at his ankles.Nobody went for the ball.Officials ruled the pass was behind the line of scrimmage and SF scored to go on top by 6 with about a minute and 20 seconds left.Then SK does an onside kick.LC has the ball at mifield.Two plays later,are on SF 29 yard line with 58 seconds to play.Still enough time to maybe give the ball to Wilkes on a sweep and run toward the sideline or maybe break one or run out of bounds.LC throws the ball ,a flaoted right into the arms of a SF player. at the 2 yard line.Just got out coached.Congrats to SF. Deserved the win.Ready for some basketball.Please Trenton,take it easy on the defenseless Falcons.

Guest hevyrevy1611

This is supposed to be an obvious outcome.. but in football (and life) ya just never know. I am always a sucker for the underdog. So eat your spinach, your upsidasium, hydrate.. and GO FALCONS! Do the impossible! Just do it! Dresden exposed their weaknesses and showed how it's done. go ye and do likewise. Anything's possible!

This is supposed to be an obvious outcome.. but in football (and life) ya just never know. I am always a sucker for the underdog. So eat your spinach, your upsidasium, hydrate.. and GO FALCONS! Do the impossible! Just do it! Dresden exposed their weaknesses and showed how it's done. go ye and do likewise. Anything's possible!

Still supporting them but with this defense,just can't see it happening

Hopefully Lake County's defense will show up Friday night.  Wilkes is a beast but the supporting cast has to help him.  The SF loss was a tough one.  Like Bigster said we had them on the ropes and let them off. 28-6 lead and had a total melt down in the 2nd half.  I feel confident that

Coach Puckett will prepare this team for this upcoming game and Coach Goltra will hopefully get our defense to play ball.  Treaton is beatable in this current climate but you never know.  Looking forward to Friday night.

Malone back at QB....hope this young man keeps his head on straight...too much talent to go to waste

Well, that will be a game changer.  The Jackson Sun had a good article about this.  I don't know the "real" story about the situation but I would assume the Dresden loss may have played into this decision. In many places it is about the "W".  Hopefully this young man has learned from his mistake and will be able to move forward.  I hope the Falcons have had a good week of practice and are prepared for Malone.  I'm looking forward to a good injury free game.