OOLTEWAH VS MCMINN COUNTY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to Ooltewah/Bradley JV SCRIMMAGE Thurman the back up who started last Friday was dressed? So Im assuming Elrod back? I can tell you one thing #15 for owls who was QBing the JV tonight looked real good,he could run and throw it DOWN field.Anyway,if anybody knows anything about Elrod/Thurman etc.,.please post. Some people were already complaining about McMinn county refs are they that bad or were they just gossiping?

They are that bad.

Not just in football. When a ref lets a cheerleader bump a player onto the court on an inbound pass, calls traveling in a one-point game in the final seconds after the contact, and just tells the cheerleader she needs to move back instead of replaying it you know things are stacked against your team.

Ooltewah 30-12.

I just went to Ooltewah/Bradley JV SCRIMMAGE Thurman the back up who started last Friday was dressed? So Im assuming Elrod back? I can tell you one thing #15 for owls who was QBing the JV tonight looked real good,he could run and throw it DOWN field.Anyway,if anybody knows anything about Elrod/Thurman etc.,.please post. Some people were already complaining about McMinn county refs are they that bad or were they just gossiping?

I HAVE SEEN ALL OF THEM AND I WILL TELL YOU THIS..ONE IS A BETTER PASSER, ONE IS A BETTER RUNNER AND ONE IS BETTER EXPERIENCED IN MANAGING THE GAME...I WISH WE COULD COMBINE ALL THOSE ASSETS INTO ONE GUY BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN'T....I'M SURE MY COACHING STAFF HAS A PLAN.....AND YES THE ZEBRAS ARE AS BAAD AS YOU LET THEM BE..#LOP