Lebanon at Antioch

hardtackle

From what I'm seeing on paper Lebanon should win this game. But it wouldn't surprise me to see Antioch get the win. 

- Those kids on that Antioch team know full and well that if they lose this game they are gonna become the first team in Tennessee to go 0-11. And this is a winnable game. I would expect them to come out to play.

- Lebanon is 2-5 but if they played the same schedule as Antioch they would probably be looking at going 0-11 right now as well. The difference being that Lebanon scheduled non-region games against Warren County, Summit and Portland. While as it stands right now Lebanon is the only team on Antioch's schedule with a losing record.

- I don't know about Antioch but right now Lebanon is on a bad 4-game losing streak after starting out 2-1. They expected to be competitive against Mt. Juliet and they lost 35-0 and were pretty much unable to do anything offensively. They expected to beat Portland and went in there and lost 34-21. Then they lost to Wilson Central 30-7 in a game where WC had +400 yards rushing. They played Ravenwood last week and the score was 52-0 with 3 minutes left in the 1st half.

I'm gonna say

Lebanon 35

Antioch 20

Some numbers from the game

Passing

Lebanon 3-6 for 51 yards

Antioch 10-24 for 140 yards with 4 interceptions

Rushing

Lebanon 45 carries for 189 yards (4.2 yards per carry)

Antioch 21 carries for 69 yards (3.2 yards per carry)

Total Yards

Lebanon 240

Antioch 209

Penalties

Lebanon 5-79

Antioch 11-80

Turnovers

Lebanon 1

Antioch 5