FBfan26

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2014: Pearl-Cohn 79-36 (Quarterfinals)

2008: White House 44-8 (Regular Season)

2007: Pearl-Cohn 14-7 (Quarterfinals)

2007: White House 14-12 (Regular Season)

2006: Pearl-Cohn 29-9 (Second Round)

2006: White House 35-28 (Regular Season)

2005: Pearl-Cohn 14-7 (Regular Season)

2004: White House 39-6 (Regular Season)

2003: Pearl-Cohn 20-10 (Regular Season)

All these teams have done through the years is trade wins/losses since they started what's been one of the best rivalries in 4A (the old 3A). The best game I can remember attending was the TSSAA State Quarterfinal matchup back in 2007 when it felt like it was 10 degrees outside.

2014: Pearl-Cohn 79-36 (Quarterfinals)

2008: White House 44-8 (Regular Season)

2007: Pearl-Cohn 14-7 (Quarterfinals)

2007: White House 14-12 (Regular Season)

2006: Pearl-Cohn 29-9 (Second Round)

2006: White House 35-28 (Regular Season)

2005: Pearl-Cohn 14-7 (Regular Season)

2004: White House 39-6 (Regular Season)

2003: Pearl-Cohn 20-10 (Regular Season)

All these teams have done through the years is trade wins/losses since they started what's been one of the best rivalries in 4A (the old 3A). The best game I can remember attending was the TSSAA State Quarterfinal matchup back in 2007 when it felt like it was 10 degrees outside.

Very tru but I think that trading wins is over with "Hopefully".With these offense I don't think WH can keep up. Satistically speaking if white house lose this game they should be out the playoffs and when was the last time that happened? They will be ready. I just hope we come out the gate running. We normally do after our bye week. It's time to make that run.

Satistically speaking if white house lose this game they should be out the playoffs and when was the last time that happened?

I believe they're back to the top four teams from each region making the playoffs. So mathemathicaly speaking, White House could make it with just one more win. The remaining region schedules of White House, Macon County and Portland looks to favor White House getting in. Since Macon and Portand play each other, one of those two will have to lose. I don't see Macon County beating Springfield. And White House has a good chance of beating Maplewood. Finally,  White house won the head to head meeeting with Macon County.

Edited by midtnmale