Final 1A and 2A Polls

TheAmbassador

DO DAAAAAAA DO DAAAAAAA.............Heard that tune in 06 and 07 as with every year....and hear it every year in basketball too.

Question: GCA was "battle tested"....With GCA's SOS, how on this great big planet did they lose to AE?

Unlike many, we do not care where we're ranked....Just hoping our "11" remain healthy from game to game

They lost to Austin East because AE has athletes all over the field. I'm a Hampton fan, but I think next week's potential AE matchup could pose serious problems.

They lost to Austin East because AE has athletes all over the field. I'm a Hampton fan, but I think next week's potential AE matchup could pose serious problems.

I'm very aware about AE's team....Actually watched them live....I also know Hampton's team and the athletes they have all over the field.

Still doesn't answer my question.....With GCA's SOS (that is sooooo very important to so many) how in the world could an AE school stay with em...much less beat them?

I'm very aware about AE's team....Actually watched them live....I also know Hampton's team and the athletes they have all over the field.

Still doesn't answer my question.....With GCA's SOS (that is sooooo very important to so many) how in the world could an AE school stay with em...much less beat them?

I think you were asking this question to someone else, but AE has more athletes than any team in the east in 2A. That doesn't mean they will win, but Grace or Hampton athletes don't compare to the ones at AE.

Bassy's are closer, but I just wouldn't put Hampton that high until they actually play an above average team. That will hurt as they go on. Most of the others are battle tested.

Cumberland Gap is flat out BATTLE tested . They got beat all 10 games. They ought to be a MESS next year. Old Bassy knows exactly what a Strong Hampton team looks like, He's seen it 1st hand and I think this one is better than the one he saw.

Cumberland Gap is flat out BATTLE tested . They got beat all 10 games. They ought to be a MESS next year. Old Bassy knows exactly what a Strong Hampton team looks like, He's seen it 1st hand and I think this one is better than the one he saw.

Yes, I saw the 2005,2006 and 2007 Hampton teams all live and in person. 2005 vs Trousdale, 2006 vs Friendship and 2007 vs SP.

I think you were asking this question to someone else, but AE has more athletes than any team in the east in 2A. That doesn't mean they will win, but Grace or Hampton athletes don't compare to the ones at AE.

I'd say this is our overall fastest team ever.  Shoot we don't even play any Big slow lineman. Were not world beaters by any stretch but just a team that has a lot of strengths.