Final 1A and 2A Polls

TheAmbassador

Go ahead and get butt hurt over me being honest. Ask Pujo about my observations. NO team in 2A in the east has as many pure athletes as Austin East.

That's not what you said.....You stated that Hampton athletes don't compare to AE's! And God knows you've never stuck your foot in your mouth before.

And don't direct "butt-hurt" comments towards me either! Not fond of the term

• Upvote 1

Where did Columbia Academy start getting these players? They were horrible for so long. If they make it to Cookeville they will get beaten decisively just like anyone else in the east.

Coming out of the wood works is all I can say..... They have some talent.... I will agree on the west (Union City) taking care of business

That's not what you said.....You stated that Hampton athletes don't compare to AE's! And God knows you've never stuck your foot in your mouth before.

And don't direct "butt-hurt" comments towards me either! Not fond of the term

No team in 2A has the pure athletes to compare to Austin East. I made a statement and it upset you. I know your son is a good player, but those kids at Austin East are pure athlete. You said it yourself. Again, I'm not saying Hampton can't win. I just said it will be a tough matchup. As for the butt hurt... What do you call it? I made a statement that wasn't derogatory and it hurt your feelings. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to hurt feelings.