Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

I don't know if we have enough without him or not, Q. I hope he plays.

Agree SS. Tee is a big time difference maker on the hardwood. To say that Oak Ridge will carry on the same whether or not he plays is not accurate, IMO. Players matter and there are very few, if any, players in ET that have Tee's ability. Oak Ridge would still be very competitive without him but I think if you ask opposing coaches in the area, they would tell you that they have a MUCH better chance of beating Oak Ridge without Tee on the court. 

Agree SS. Tee is a big time difference maker on the hardwood. To say that Oak Ridge will carry on the same whether or not he plays is not accurate, IMO. Players matter and there are very few, if any, players in ET that have Tee's ability. Oak Ridge would still be very competitive without him but I think if you ask opposing coaches in the area, they would tell you that they have a MUCH better chance of beating Oak Ridge without Tee on the court.

He most definitely is. Although EJ Bush outshown him in the post season last year IMO. Tee honestly played very mediocre, but no doubt he's a difference maker on athleticism alone. Edited by SweetScience