Union City fans must be sleep.

Galilee

Tis time last year UCDITITAGAIN was claiming a state title.

Excuse me, I was one win off sir.  Where was your team ?  WE did make  it to the championship game if I recall. At least we make it back to Union City with Silver and is better than nothing at all!  We will compete this year.   We are very young. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I think Union City fans are concentrating on a winning a their third state football championship in a row & it looks like they will unless they have a terrible state playoff game!

I been told that the Vikings are looking pretty good so far. Got alot of size and a solid bench. They are young but loaded with talent. If they progress during the which i think they will. They will be a hard team to beat.

I been told that the Vikings are looking pretty good so far. Got alot of size and a solid bench. They are young but loaded with talent. If they progress during the which i think they will. They will be a hard team to beat.

Yes, they have a chance to have a good season & only have two (2) starters that are seniors with three (3) total! I was able to come home & watch them play Dyer Co for a half & the Vikes beat them by 11points at Dyer Co which had a big team! So far, they've only lost to Northside in overtime which I heard they should have won in regulation but missed several free throws in 4 Qtr. Coach Abernathy has done a good job with the Vikes from what I saw & the freshmen kid can play & that's an understatement! I think next year will be the Vikings year but you never know depends on how the season unfolds, they have about four (4) 6'4 kids that can play & very athletic!

Yes, they have a chance to have a good season & only have two (2) starters that are seniors with three (3) total! I was able to come home & watch them play Dyer Co for a half & the Vikes beat them by 11points at Dyer Co which had a big team! So far, they've only lost to Northside in overtime which I heard they should have won in regulation but missed several free throws in 4 Qtr. Coach Abernathy has done a good job with the Vikes from what I saw & the freshmen kid can play & that's an understatement! I think next year will be the Vikings year but you never know depends on how the season unfolds, they have about four (4) 6'4 kids that can play & very athletic!

I hear the freshman kid is one heck of a player! Looking forward for this season!

Lake Co is going to Union City tonight and spank that tail.Just have to stay out of foul trouble.Hopefully Lake Co won't have to compete with Union city and certain official from Samburg,who seems to stick it to Lake Co quite often.We goona wake those Tornadoes up tonight.We havent started as well as I'd liked,but Coach has inserted another starter in the lineup so hopefully that will help.Just have to stay on Stewart and not let him get his set shot off.He's deadly if he gets set.Make him jump a couple inches while shooting,think he tends to be off a little.New LC coach is going to get his first big win tonight.The world is ours.

Lake Co is going to Union City tonight and spank that tail.Just have to stay out of foul trouble.Hopefully Lake Co won't have to compete with Union city and certain official from Samburg,who seems to stick it to Lake Co quite often.We goona wake those Tornadoes up tonight.We havent started as well as I'd liked,but Coach has inserted another starter in the lineup so hopefully that will help.Just have to stay on Stewart and not let him get his set shot off.He's deadly if he gets set.Make him jump a couple inches while shooting,think he tends to be off a little.New LC coach is going to get his first big win tonight.The world is ours.

Git em Bigster!!