William Blount football 2016

Governm

Barney detects a coach disguised as a Coach T poster here. Don't matter though no one reads this stuff anyways.

It must matter to them as I am well aware of coaches.....administrators....teachers and friends of such that troll this board on a daily basis reporting to the upper crust and lying in the weeds taking names. How do I know?....because I have been put in time out several times. Not sure what is worse.....us posting or the others lurking and taking our comments seriously.

It must matter to them as I am well aware of coaches.....administrators....teachers and friends of such that troll this board on a daily basis reporting to the upper crust and lying in the weeds taking names. How do I know?....because I have been put in time out several times. Not sure what is worse.....us posting or the others lurking and taking our comments seriously.

Ennurustin' ML.... :popcorneater:

hqdefault.jpg

:(

rw87 eye find hit funny thait G91 iz makin' fun ov our corch GQ...He best reemimburr thait STARSNBARS Garbige and Recrootin' Servuss nose hiz way arownd Allin-Wick and how two git intwo tha frendlee confines ov tha old Allin-Wick Cassull (evun if'un thay do haiv a knew net on tha baskitbawl quart and haiv replaced our chickin-wire baick stop wif chane lank).... :popcorneater:

12993627_10206023757500687_2418244631429

Edited by STARSNBARS

You should become a smoky bear. Dolly Parton's hometown believes in freedom of speech ;)

I meant to put this on here last night but got sidetracked.  We only hired Shad because of his wife.  I remind him of that everyday.  She is one GO-GETTER!  And yes, having his wife and college daughters wanting to be at practice all the time shows just how tight his family is.

Blaze 45 is spot on.  Reminder folks......media has an agenda.  They pick bits and pieces of stuff to sell papers and ads.   

I meant to put this on here last night but got sidetracked. We only hired Shad because of his wife. I remind him of that everyday. She is one GO-GETTER! And yes, having his wife and college daughters wanting to be at practice all the time shows just how tight his family is.

Blaze 45 is spot on. Reminder folks......media has an agenda. They pick bits and pieces of stuff to sell papers and ads.

So you are saying the state's Comptrollers office is trying to sell newspapers?