Eagleville Coach Out

redmolly

What's not right is he made a dumb decision.    Last time I spoke with Coach a  week ago he didn't know where he was going yet.

FreeAgent11 you seem to have a relationship with Carson.  Why don't you get the story and let us know how one of his assistants went behind his back to get this job.

FreeAgent11 you seem to have a relationship with Carson. Why don't you get the story and let us know how one of his assistants went behind his back to get this job.

Heard from a connection I have in Murfreesboro that an assistant was given the job. Steve is still employed at Eagleville, so I wouldn't imagine he would same much "on the record" right now.

Edited by FreeAgent11

Well now the truth comes out!  Nothing like getting stabbed in the back by someone on your staff.

Decisions like this one are rarely capped off at the principal level. If this is purely a football decision (nothing behind the scene), it's a horrible injustice for the director of schools to approve it...or it came down from that office. No theory of wrongdoing or conspiracy here (I know nothing of this situation), but sometimes when things are this hard to explain at first, things become pretty clear when the next hire is announced...just sayin.

Taaadaaa....doesn't take a crystal ball or tarot cards...could all be on the up and up with coach Carson's blessing, but it doesn't look good.

• 2 weeks later...

Just because an assistant was hired doesn't mean he was stabbed in the back. Eagleville principal would not fire a coach without good reason. How many other coaches has he fired? None!

Since your apparently an insider please tell us what that reason was. Nobody, including Coach Carson was given a reason. Certainly wasn't his performance, so please share.