Riverside Jeff Robertson has resigned

TennesseeVol

Very true wingman, any fan can post in any of these threads. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion--my point is don't  state opinion as fact on coaches . If you are gonna quote someones history then use there whole body of work not just a specific time frame to fit a one sided argument. In other words if you are a fan there is also good history with this coach so give it a chance. On Parker, fair enough but what I stated about their record  while this coach was there is true. At one point coach Parker gave this guy a ton of credit and given their history I feel comfortable saying Frost was the xfactor--jmo but look at it unbiased

so you are a riverside fan??if you are I would hope you did more research! Frosts first job was at Cascade HS --a team that had 1 winning season in the prior 25 years before Frosts arrival-- they ended up with 6 winning seasons out of the seven he was there going to playoffs all those years except the one. Served as DC for 4 years and OC for 3, also serving as the catalyst for a dead weight program. So if you are a Riverside fan you should see this coach has real potential for a program with a "proud history".  Frost won't get outworked and he will be demanding of his players--I say good hire by you guys--patience. If your not a Riverside fan wth is your agenda-why do you even care? Let me guess he didn't play your boy or he didn't(won't ever) buy into your attempt to suck up?? Come clean"truth" what category you fall into--most itt see through your BS 

No, I'm a Forrest parent/fan. As far as reputable, "good" coaches are concerned in this area, I've never heard Frost mentioned as one. In fact, every time someone has asked who got the Riverside job and I've answered, it's been followed by a laugh. I don't know the man and I wish him well, but I can assure you nobody with Frost ties or knows his coaching history will be shaking in their boots to face him. 

It is official, Riverside has hired Johnie Frost to be the new head football coach for the Panthers. Moore County is located in Lynchburg between I-24 and I-65 near Tullahoma. Don't know exactly how many years that Coach Frost has been at Moore County, but over the past 3 seasons, Moore County went 6-6, 4-6, and 6-5 with two playoff appearances. I think we can all agree on that Coach Frost will have a lot of rebuilding to do once Coach Frost enters at Riverside.

2 painful years!

No, I'm a Forrest parent/fan. As far as reputable, "good" coaches are concerned in this area, I've never heard Frost mentioned as one. In fact, every time someone has asked who got the Riverside job and I've answered, it's been followed by a laugh. I don't know the man and I wish him well, but I can assure you nobody with Frost ties or knows his coaching history will be shaking in their boots to face him. 

You should be happy that Frost is at Riverside if you believe that he's not that good...maybe next time y'all can handle them and advance.

• 5 months later...

And Riverside doesn't shake in our boots when we have to go up to Forrest for the playoffs. Working hard now for November --------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...

Frost's career Head Coaching record is a staggering 21-76 over 10 seasons. He coached in his first ever playoff game this past season @ MC & lost to Whitwell.

@ Community HS - 11-65 0 Playoff App.

@ Moore County - 10-11 1 Playoff App.

I'm not bashing but this was the best hire they could find? Absolutely no disrespect intended whatsoever but how can a 21.6% winning percentage over 10 years get you hired as a HC at a school with as much history and pride as Riverside?

Frost's career Head Coaching record is a staggering 21-76 over 10 seasons. He coached in his first ever playoff game this past season @ MC & lost to Whitwell.

@ Community HS - 11-65 0 Playoff App.

@ Moore County - 10-11 1 Playoff App.

I'm not bashing but this was the best hire they could find? Absolutely no disrespect intended whatsoever but how can a 21.6% winning percentage over 10 years get you hired as a HC at a school with as much history and pride as Riverside?

Heard that Coach Frost is related to the baseball coach at Riverside, which I believe is Eric Quinn. And I do believe that what I just said is true. If Coach Frost wanted to be a head coach again, this is the school that he needs to go to. However, once when Riverside fans, players, and players' parents hear that Coach Frost's record is 21-76, he can't escape from that. It is a reality cloud that'll hang over his head until he finds a way to change that. I have no ties to Riverside football, but I'm not going to judge this Panthers team by their head coach. 

Truth is, all of Riverside games last year were games decided by 14+ points. All of Riverside's losses, were by 3 or more touchdowns. So one thing that I question about Riverside this year is that can they win a close ball game? 

Personally, I don't have high expectations for Riverside this year. They lost a ton from graduation, plus a new head coach. But I wish them nothing but the best of luck. When Coach Frost moved to Decatur County, I hope he stopped at the Tennessee River and washed his hands, because he needs a clean/fresh start, and I hope Riverside is the place for that.

He started a football program at Community and Moore Co. is not the bastion of football in Middle Tennessee. He's a hard worker for sure and he needs to be given a chance at Riverside. I think he will do just fine over here. Plus, the guys who left didn't leave the program in shambles. They are class acts who moved on to other situations. I think Riverside will be back to the 6-4 or 7-3 level in 2016.