Morristown West at Sevier County - Part 2 (5A Quarterfinals)

I know that Sevier county runs a spread offense, but is an air raid attack or spread to run? whos does it resemble at the college level? I have saw they have put up a great deal of points this year with the insane skill position players they have on offense and have wondered what they do. Also, what defense does Sevier county run?

I know that Sevier county runs a spread offense, but is an air raid attack or spread to run? whos does it resemble at the college level? I have saw they have put up a great deal of points this year with the insane skill position players they have on offense and have wondered what they do. Also, what defense does Sevier county run?

It's definitely more of an air raid attack, although this year they run the ball and throw it deep more often because they have great athletes at running back and receiver and a QB who throws a pretty good deep ball.  Their bread and butter is still mostly short passes that give the receivers the opportunity to run after the catch, at least thats what they like doing against MoWest

• Upvote 1

It's definitely more of an air raid attack, although this year they run the ball and throw it deep more often because they have great athletes at running back and receiver and a QB who throws a pretty good deep ball.  Their bread and butter is still mostly short passes that give the receivers the opportunity to run after the catch, at least thats what they like doing against MoWest

thanks for the response man I have been wondering all year.. I think that due to their weapons they will probably outscore Mo West