Golden Eagles at The Owls Nest!

MicasaMaster

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too excited to see the rematch between these two great teams! This should definitely be a great game, but I am interested about what Rhea County will do if Noel Patterson sits out this game. I have confidence that #84 (Sharp's backup) will step up his performance if Sharp is out for the game, but filling either of those shoes will be a tough task. Still, I look forward to watching how this game plays out and who goes on to face the Sevier County/Morristown West winner to decide which East Tennessee team will be making the trip to Cookeville!

Watch the film today and from what could see Sharp didn't kick the player on the first infraction but the second flag was not in view on the film. I hope that the coaches and AD will protest the ejection call and get this young man back on the field I know he has had his problems this year but it seems to me that he's trying to be a team player.

Watch the film today and from what could see Sharp didn't kick the player on the first infraction but the second flag was not in view on the film. I hope that the coaches and AD will protest the ejection call and get this young man back on the field I know he has had his problems this year but it seems to me that he's trying to be a team player.

You are exactly right Sharp didn't kick the guy. The ejection for kicking was on the second flag, but he did not kick the guy. They should challenge that call. Sharp should be playing Friday. Rhea Review caught the play and he clearly dosn't kick anyone.Around 10:08 is the play in question

http://rheareview.com/eagles-edge-admirals-in-2nd-round-thriller/

Edited by Rhea Co.

You are exactly right Sharp didn't kick the guy. The ejection for kicking was on the second flag, but he did not kick the guy. They should challenge that call. Sharp should be playing Friday. Rhea Review caught the play and he clearly dosn't kick anyone.Around 10:08 is the play in question

http://rheareview.com/eagles-edge-admirals-in-2nd-round-thriller/

I sat on the Farragut side and had a good view of the play and I didn't see Sharp kick him but I wanted to see the replay to be sure and it was a BAD call. Coach Pemberton should appeal the suspension with the video.

Don't want to upset the apple cart..... but I do want to say James is a great ball player, however he does play with a lot emotion and not enough self control. I'm confident the coaches have and are addressing this with him but the problem is over the course of the season his actions have earned him a reputation with the local groups of officials (refs) and he is constantly on their "radar" and will be the rest of the season. James has to understand this and be extra careful if and when he gets to play again. A suspension in a game this big from a bad call is a hard way to have to learn a lesson.

Edited by RCfan

Let's see... three consecutive home playoff games for Ooltewah, what will they do with all of that extra money???

The biggest need that they have from our perspective is...MORE SEATS!!! LOL, if they had more seats, I believe that they could make more money... just sayin'...

Let's see... three consecutive home playoff games for Ooltewah, what will they do with all of that extra money???

The biggest need that they have from our perspective is...MORE SEATS!!! LOL, if they had more seats, I believe that they could make more money... just sayin'...

TSSAA gets 50% of it & Rhea County will get 25% so there not getting rich