Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Yes, I will say if someone gets out coached and an opinion about it, but that's it. I'm not lying about anything sir. I do not name call. Last year people were bashing Coach Moore at SP. I never did, I took up for the pour man. I believe I'm a respectable poster that has been here for awhile. I'm sorry that you don't agree with me.

You have been around a while and you can voice your opinions...this forum is for that  . But, you have name called....that is ok if you want to...you said you haven't name called and you have.

Edited by wingman10

Bass, I've been on here for a long time now and at some point have carried on a conversation with pretty much every poster on here, at least the older ones and I don't know what y'all's problem is with Bigby, he is one of the most respectable posters there is. I'm assuming yall are mad at h for picking against sp last week but not sure. I've always respected yall sp posters and like to read y'all's post as there's a lot to learn from yall, but yall are in the wrong with Bigby. He knows his stuff about middle Tennessee high school football and didn't disrespect any of yall in any way, yall are mad over his opinion. I thought this board was all about opinions. Bigby ain't one to get on here and just stir trouble for fun, he just loves the game and talking football and yall have dogged him for it for a week, let it go man.

He also picked against them in the Fayetteville thread as well.  He was also in the MPT - SP thread, but that is understandable. That said, no one has a problem with him.  Some of us got after him a little bit is all.  At least his team doesn't wear puke purple.

He also picked against them in the Fayetteville thread as well. He was also in the MPT - SP thread, but that is understandable. That said, no one has a problem with him. Some of us got after him a little bit is all. At least his team doesn't wear puke purple.

Really?.... Show me one quote of mine with a pick and score?.?.?

Before you get on here speaking of me then in the least be honest and do your homework to know what you're talking about.... When asked a direct question from Ambassador.....

So you're picking a Fayetteville win?

Here was my direct answer....

Hard to say they will. Pirates have home field advantage. That gives the Pirates a huge edge. But I still like F-ville's chances.... But greater odds are in S. Pitts favor. You guys have a very solid program with tradition to boot and @ home.

Not a level laying field for a few year starting program in F-ville. They will seemingly be running uphill for 4 qtrs in that atmosphere.

I never once picked Fayetteville nor mTp over SP.

But I did CA.

And of course I would be *pulling for* - Go Tigers! Go Fayetteville! Go Bulldogs! - Region 4 teams over Region 3 teams....? Who doesn't support their Region or area of Tn. when their team is out?.?.?

And of course I was "also in the MPT - SP thread, but that is understandable.".... Glad you understood that part... But I'm also on a lot of other threads just as others are... Or is there an "understanding" with you that once your team is out you are no longer suppose to be on the T talking football? RFLMAO! :roflol:

Edited by Big Bigby

I believe he said that joking because some from Fayetteville and Mount Pleasant said they played really bad games against us is why we won.

you didn't hear that from this Fayetteville Tiger!  SP won because they were the better team that night, not because we played bad.