3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

This will be a great game to watch. It is NCS's to lose. They are heavily picked as the favorite all year and are in this game. I do think WC surprises them and leads most of this game. It will come down to who has the ball last wins in this one.

I would like to see WC pull the W but PM your right it's NCS's to lose - After watching Peabody dismantle Jasper last year i picked them to win single A this year and they just knocked off everyone's else's pick. Much respect for these two teams but I still think Peabody runs the table through the playoffs especially since they put UC on the bench. Good luck to WC and NCS two awesome teams - going with the underdog WC is my pick. Rice gets it Done

These are both great teams. I think with WC's style of play they can beat NCS. I believe coach Rice will have a good game plan to get it done. I think it comes down to turnovers and penalties. WC can't beat themselves, and I don't think they will. Good luck to both programs, praying for safe travels and an injury free game.

Guest hevyrevy1611

The Elite Eight has come! Big Boy football now! Exceptional teams from here on out! This is getting good y'all! In this game, I'm going with Wayne County in a back & forth close one.

Apparently you never actually had your mouth smashed in an actual game. That is where the term comes from. Or an extremely physical, violent method of play. How would you describe that sort of play, oh wise one?

You got me there.  I was captain of the tiddlywinks team though.  Actually got a free ride to the University of Cambridge in England and led the conference in squops three straight years.

Picking NCS by 10

That's a respectable pick, if I hadn't followed WC throughout the years and know their style and what this team is capable of I would probably pick against them too. This WC team is tough and have been given no respect all year even at 12-0 and that's the way they like it, love playing the underdog role! Gonna be a great game in my opinion, hard fought until the end! NCS is highly respected and on paper should win, but it ain't played on paper
  • Upvote 1

That's a respectable pick, if I hadn't followed WC throughout the years and know their style and what this team is capable of I would probably pick against them too. This WC team is tough and have been given no respect all year even at 12-0 and that's the way they like it, love playing the underdog role! Gonna be a great game in my opinion, hard fought until the end! NCS is highly respected and on paper should win, but it ain't played on paper

Wildcat89 you know I have picked you guys all year, confidently all year.... After last night's playing, I hope you WC fans/parents and Rice's staff gets them young Wildcat's heads right this week, cause they are going to have to play perfect ball from here on out as you all well know.

The point spread I had on the NCS/HHS game was far less than what actually happened. And running my thoughts in how I make my picks is now putting WC in a 14 point defecit between both WC's play and NCS's play last night.

I want and am still pulling for WC to win... but it's not looking good in all honesty.

Underdogs WC is. Yet my hope and x-factor in even proving myself wrong is WC's defense.