Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Huh?

The players were not chanting ' we want Maryville" but some of the band was after we went up 56-28( So we were playing Maryville whether we wanted to or not.As for Siegel , it was our student section way of telling them the game was in hand)  That being said  we have said all along if you wanna be the best you have to play the best. That's exactly why we schedule the likes of Hoover and Clay Chalkville. Now we get a shot at another top team. We will see how we stack up. 

The players were not chanting ' we want Maryville" but some of the band was after we went up 56-28( So we were playing Maryville whether we wanted to or not.As for Siegel , it was our student section way of telling them the game was in hand)  That being said  we have said all along if you wanna be the best you have to play the best. That's exactly why we schedule the likes of Hoover and Clay Chalkville. Now we get a shot at another top team. We will see how we stack up. 

Blaze what's your personal opinion on your coaching staff this year vs last year with Shad.  Are they better ,same or not as good. Do you like the current staff and what do they do different that you like or don't.

Blaze what's your personal opinion on your coaching staff this year vs last year with Shad.  Are they better ,same or not as good. Do you like the current staff and what do they do different that you like or don't.

First I have to say I am a Shadowens fan through and through, however I am very impressed with this staff overall.Coach Watson has done a great job with his outside hires as well. He brought in both BJ Oliver as O-line coach along with Coach Brey as the receiver coach from Oakland. The team is playing well and although we do not have a Juauan Jennings the team is better than probably any team we have had in the last 4-5 years  They are playing more of a Maryville style ball ( By that I mean very unselfish, disciplined ball) We probably have more speed on the field that we have had in a long time.With 10 starters on offense replaced and   4 of them being sophomores (who are difference makers in the game) they are/were 4 of the fastest kids in the county.They really mix it up a lot more than we have in the past. I won't proclaim a win but I am hopeful we play a good competitive game. Dobyns Bennet did a good job of trying to control the clock, but if you look at that game we only needed 12 minutes total time of possession to put up 56 points and 21 of those came off defense. Hope I get to meet some of the rebel nation.when we come up (all except pepvol...lol just kidding) 

First I have to say I am a Shadowens fan through and through, however I am very impressed with this staff overall.Coach Watson has done a great job with his outside hires as well. He brought in both BJ Oliver as O-line coach along with Coach Brey as the receiver coach from Oakland. The team is playing well and although we do not have a Juauan Jennings the team is better than probably any team we have had in the last 4-5 years They are playing more of a Maryville style ball ( By that I mean very unselfish, disciplined ball) We probably have more speed on the field that we have had in a long time.With 10 starters on offense replaced and 4 of them being sophomores (who are difference makers in the game) they are/were 4 of the fastest kids in the county.They really mix it up a lot more than we have in the past. I won't proclaim a win but I am hopeful we play a good competitive game. Dobyns Bennet did a good job of trying to control the clock, but if you look at that game we only needed 12 minutes total time of possession to put up 56 points and 21 of those came off defense. Hope I get to meet some of the rebel nation.when we come up (all except pepvol...lol just kidding)

We love meeting all the posters from the T. Are you bringing The Stork with you?