Henry County @ Centennial

HCBigRed

Great game Centennial (obviously the better team), and good luck this week against Indy. HC Defense played well enough to win the game. If before the game you told me that HC would hold CHS to 8 first downs and 34 yards rushing for the game, I would have liked HC's chances. But CHS defense tightened when needed and HC didn't have enough diversity on offense to take advantage of great field position. (because of Centennial's D)

Still a great season for HC Big Red (they lost to 2 teams - both of which are still playing). I'm proud to be a Big Red fan.

Good luck to Centennial this week - I think it will be an entirely different game this time vs Indy.

My opinion is the CHS vs Indy winner brings home the gold ball.

GO BIG RED

Edited by BigRedRealist

Great game Centennial, and good luck this week against Indy. HC Defense played well enough to win the game. If before the game you told me that HC would hold CHS to 8 first downs and 34 yards rushing for the game, I would have liked HC's chances. But CHS defense tightened when needed and HC didn't have enough diversity on offense to take advantage of great field position. (because of Centennial's D)

Still a great season for HC Big Red (they lost to 2 teams - both of which are still playing). I'm proud to be a Big Red fan.

Good luck to Centennial this week - I think it will be an entirely different game this time vs Indy.

My opinion is the CHS vs Indy winner brings home the gold ball.

GO BIG RED

Saw highlights on unapproved website and the 2 TD passes for CHS looks like the QB just threw the ball up for grabs on both occasions

Centennial beat the team that we're playing this weekend... 

Are they really good? Does anyone have any analysis from the Ravenwood vs. Centennial Game?

Since there isn't much traction on our board I want to know from a team that bat them how beatable Ravenwood is. Thanks in advance from the 38116

Ravenwood is very beatable. Centennial had a great game plan against them early in the season. As stated earlier, Ravenwood played the first four games without their two best defensive players (all- state players last year, I believe)

Centennial got to the QB early and he suffered a high ankle sprain in the first quarter. They finished the game with him and he ended up throwing six int's (two of them in the red zone, If I recall correctly). Ironically, their 2nd string qb played very well the next two games and led them to victories.

Centennial is a great team and with Rector's reputation for throwing the kitchen sink into the gameplan, they are very hard to prepare for. They have some great athletes and their qb is really hot right now. Definitely going to be a fun game in Williamson County.

Random, Useless trivia of the day: The only time Indy has lost this year was in a scrimmage game the week before week zero. Ravenwood beat them. Other than that, Indy has rolled everyone.

Saw highlights on unapproved website and the 2 TD passes for CHS looks like the QB just threw the ball up for grabs on both occasions

Actually the 2 TD passes were good throw and catch. The first one was a jump ball to a 6'4" receiver over a 5'7" CB. Guess who won?

The second one, if i remember correctly  was between 2 defenders.

Those 2 plays accounted for 115 yards of the 215 total for the game. 

Actually the 2 TD passes were good throw and catch. The first one was a jump ball to a 6'4" receiver over a 5'7" CB. Guess who won?

The second one, if i remember correctly was between 2 defenders.

Those 2 plays accounted for 115 yards of the 215 total for the game.

Thanks for clarifying

That's a good mismatch at 6'4 versus 5'7

Just looked like both balls were thrown with a hope and a prayer

Didn't QB brother have 2 pick 6 as well ...

Will be tough for my Indy boys this week , as sure CHS will want some revenge from the drubbing in the season

Think the battle Boro gave Indy was good for them and still like our matchup passing the ball on the Cougars

Congrats on your season and hope one day we can get home and home against ya

Thanks for clarifying

Will be tough for my Indy boys this week , as sure CHS will want some revenge from the drubbing in the season

Think the battle Boro gave Indy was good for them and still like our matchup passing the ball on the Cougars

I think your assessment is not way off.  Receptions could have easily failed that resulted in 2 TDs.  Two pick 6s from a Sophomore QB with with 3 games under his belt.  Centennial gets rolled Friday.

Thanks for clarifying

I think Hillsboro gave some teams a solid blueprint on what to do against Indy.. Idk if anyone left has what Hillsboro has on offense and defense on the same team. I thought the Hillsboro/Indy game was for the state title & I stick to my opinion there..

Centennial doesn't have the firepower on O to hang with Indy... 49-14 Indy..

I think Hillsboro gave some teams a solid blueprint on what to do against Indy.. Idk if anyone left has what Hillsboro has on offense and defense on the same team. I thought the Hillsboro/Indy game was for the state title & I stick to my opinion there..

Centennial doesn't have the firepower on O to hang with Indy... 49-14 Indy..