Region 1 in A

Roane

Hamptons probably the favorite. Unaka returns a lot and got the transfer, they have potential. North Greene got a transfer from France. Cloudland is the only team I've seen to this point and they need to work on defense, they have a ways to go on that end of the floor. No idea about The rest.

Unaka needs to decide if they want to play ball this season or fight.....One of the two.

If they made up their minds to play ball and be disciplined, they could have a good season.

Cloudland needs a coach,those kids have no respect for Harrison.

Men, I have no idea what Cloudland will bring this season....I do know I agree that P Benfield is a force and one of the best players in the county!

Can someone confirm if Whitehead is playing basketball? I heard he was not.

Edited by uknoit2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now he's not playing,but coach Harrison will probably let him come and go as he likes,real shame he's a great athlete and they could sure use him,but sometimes in basketball when things get tough for him he quits,Don't get me wrong I love the kid,hope he decides to come out and stay on the team

As of right now he's not playing,but coach Harrison will probably let him come and go as he likes,real shame he's a great athlete and they could sure use him,but sometimes in basketball when things get tough for him he quits,Don't get me wrong I love the kid,hope he decides to come out and stay on the team

I'd say he's more focused on playing FB at the next level?? Just guessing he doesn't have much of a desire for the hardwood

Unaka needs to decide if they want to play ball this season or fight.....One of the two.

If they made up their minds to play ball and be disciplined, they could have a good season.

you saw me back when I was playing, I'm certainly okay with some physical play, but you're right. I'll say it all year if their attitude gets right they could be tough. If it doesn't we will get ahead start on baseball.

you saw me back when I was playing, I'm certainly okay with some physical play, but you're right. I'll say it all year if their attitude gets right they could be tough. If it doesn't we will get ahead start on baseball.

I LOVED and love physical play! Nothing like the NBA play of the 80's and 90's!

Physical play is the reason Eliz refused to schedule us this year too.

But running to floor with the desire to injure and play dirty is not basketball at all