Wilson Central at Whitehaven

Haven04

Nothing's guaranteed, as long as we stay focus and limit mistakes we should be fine against anyone. An off night from here on out and it's time for bball. Luckily our offensive coaching has improved drastically this year IMO. We're actually taking what teams give us and not calling plays like Madden. The ground game has been our bread and butter but our passing game is very capable if we need to air it out. I have no problem with Kylan continuing to get 25 + carries a game and following our oline all the way to the ship!

I like how folks get Mum when they play Whitehaven...

I need my Cumberland Plateau folks, Wilson Co. folks, Region 3,4 and 5 folks to speak on it.

If they were playing Hendersonville or MJ or the like we would have had 3-4 pages by now LOL

There are only about 3 fans of Wilson Central on here and most are part time posters at best.

Saw WC play twice this season against Franklin and they are much better now than they were in the regular season but not quite near good enough to make it a game against WH.  That is if WH continues to play the way they should and doesn't shoot themselves in the foot.

Congrats to both on making it this far and good luck going forward!

Saw WC play twice this season against Franklin and they are much better now than they were in the regular season but not quite near good enough to make it a game against WH. That is if WH continues to play the way they should and doesn't shoot themselves in the foot.

Congrats to both on making it this far and good luck going forward!

They've made it here for a reason so they won't be taken lightly at all. Are they a balanced O, spread, ground and pound or what? Any game changers on the field to look out for?